Makemytrip.com — refund not made after one month completed

Mumbai, Mumbai City District, Maharashtra, India
 vikasduhun
I booked a ticket from Mumbai to Delhi return of 13th Feb from makemytrip. my booking id is ­NF[protected]. but due to delay air india did not allow us to board in the flight.we were 12 passengers, so cancel my tckt i call to makemytrip and they told me to call air india.after calling them they told me that they cancelled my tckt from there end but amount will be refung by makemytrip. no self response i got from makemytrip so i call them on 3rd march then they told me that i have to cancel that tckt from there site also. So i did the process and they told me it will take 7 working days to refund but when its more then 10 days i chkd my account on 15th march i got the same status after calling them they told me now i have to submit the hard copy of cancelled tckt. if i did not call them they did not call me ever i think. and as on today date same status is reflecting on there website that your request is under process. What should i do now ? they never call me never mailed me the status until unless i called them and no positive response from their side as normally they called me when my transaction failed.

refund not made after one month completed

Comments

Dear vikasduhun,

We are sorry to read about the issue. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

In reference to your complaint, please note that we have found that BOM-DEL sector was cancelled with the airline directly well in advance, so no airline stamped document is required to claim this refund. .Please be assured that we are initiating your refund for INR 853.00 from our end on 10-APR-15 and same will reflect in your account as per your bank processing cycle.

We thank you for contacting us.Assuring you best of our services.

Team-MakeMyTrip Care
Thank you Makemytrip .
Thank you Makemytrip and consumer complaints

Tower A, SP Infocity 243, Udyog Vihar, Phase 1, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122016
    Makemytrip.com - refund not made after one month completed