Maliekal Electronics, Kollam — forbes vacuum cleaner trendy steel

ompklm on Feb 13, 2018
I purchased a forbes vaccum cleaner - tendy steel from maliekal electronics kollam on 31st july 2017. It was a demonsration piece kept there. I was reluctant to take that. But the boy on duty said it is new and no other piece available then. So took it. I could examine the box only after reaching home. I found there is no manuel or book let and warrenty card and also the vaccum cleaner is dusty by use. I reported the matter next day. They said it is due to demonstaion and they will give the book let when availabe. As i was out of staion i could use the cleaner after one month. I found the floor brush has complaint. While using floor brush,. The carpet cleaner steel plate also touches th floor and making scarches i complained. Then it was replaced with another floor brush. The same problem is found with that also. Again i am complaining for the last two months. But not rectified. The book let and warrenty card also not provuided. Kindly help. Invoice no. Gst/998/2017-18 dated[protected]
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0Share0