Manipal Hospital, Dwarka Delhi. — complicated case made by doctors.

Dwarka, Delhi, India
 senrini30 on Jan 9, 2019
My daughter ms. Shilpi sen was admitted to manipal hospital dwarka, delhi for removal of gall bladder stone and fibroid on 20 august 2018. The cost for this operation given by hospital was rs.2, 80000/. Under the supervision of dr. Arun prasad, head of department surgery.
We requested several times concerned dr. Bijoy nayak who was referred by dr. Arun prasad for fibroid removal, not to opt for laproscopic surgery. But he denied saying that he is one of the best surgeon of india.
Same day dr. Arun prasad removed gall bladder stone through laproscopy and dr. Bijoy did fibroid removal though laproscopy too. After these surgeries we found our daughter was in acute pain which as unbearable. On enquiring drs. Said this pain was due to internal bleeding in abdomen and this was from gall bladder site. Now the question is
Dr. Arun prasad is a well reputed surgeon how he did this while it is a simple surgery?.
Next day drs. Did again surgery and open the abdomen by cutting horizontally and vertically. And cuts were really big in size. Also they made two big holes in both the sides of abdomen. Again my question is-
Why dr. Bijoy denied abdominal surgery at the beginning in spite of our several requests?
After the first surgery we had been constantly asked by the drs. Weather we have insurance or not.
My concern is why drs, needed two major surgeries while now medical science is so advance? Why my daughter suffered a lot due the callousness and negligence of drs? She had so many big cuts and holes as well in her abdomen for two minor issues. This means drs. Are not efficient or expert at all.
Not only this after a great struggle my daughter got discharge on 25th august 2018 at 11 night. We were asked by drs to come on 27t august for follow up checkup. We went as per their direction. One dr. Kaur removed her stitches.in the evening at home my daughter asked me that maa you have to dressing as i am having pain in my wound, she showed a naked wound of about 3 or 4 inches. I t was totally naked without any dressing. I took the picture of that wound then i covered her wound with dressing material that i had. Same day after several attempts i succeed to speak with dr. Arun. He asked me to bring my daughter tomorrow. I said it is impossible because patient is unable to bear jerks of car as hospital is 50 km way from my house. Then dr. Arun suggested to meet dr. S. Pandita of avantika hospital which is close to our resident. His charge was also very high for three /four stitches we paid rs.4000/-. We had to spend lot of money for this naked wound. My question is –
Why this wound left naked without dressing? Perhaps wound was left for getting infected or septic so that more money could be squeezed from us.
Bill we got from the hospital was rs.3, 73000/-. Room charge was very high and the price of every item of hospital canteen is exorbitant. It shows this manipal hospital is a money minting machine without proper facilities and competent doctors.
In my opinion doctors were deliberately made the my daughter case complicated with melafied intension to squeeze money as much as they can.
My urge is that due callousness and negligence my daughter suffered a lot. The hospital should refund our money as insurance did not pay because it is only due to incompetency, callousness and negligence of doctors.
Dr. Rini sen, mother of ms. Shilpi sen the patient.
Contact; [protected].
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

Manipal Hospital, Dwarka Delhi. - complicated case made by doctors.

Company:Manipal Hospital, Dwarka Delhi.
    Dwarka, Delhi