Manipal Hospital Saltlake Kolkata — Dr Vivek kumar

I have never seen such a pathetic rude and ill mannered doctor DR Vivek KUMAR .
My child was suffering from an acute pain at 1.30 at night and we rushed to the emergency and there this doctor shouts loud and misbehaved saying “yaha natak dekhne aaya hai Kya” shocked to see this unruly behaviour!!! We always thought doctors are god .. !! Most pathetic experience ever !! After requesting him to be easy on our child during the rtcpr test which was a basic emergency protocol he Rudely says “ don’t teach me how to do my job”
Guys .. ths can happen to any o[censored]s .. and we are not here to hear ths ..
Jan 31, 2022