Manju Groups — Not refunding advance amount

I have paid advance amount of rs.50, 000 for booking a plot in MIH. I paid this amount on october 2016, but after then the executive who handled my booking did not responded properly, finally I went to their office in March 2017 and asked for cancellation and refund. But they are not refunding the amount. And they told me they don't have refund policy. And they told that currently they don't have funds also. While I spoke with them I found another person quaralling with the manju staff for some bill payment amount. And while discussing I saw many complaints and cancellation on their multiple projects have been given that day alone.. So people pls be careful on any investing your hard earned money on this unreliable company.. Now I don't know whom to complaint and how to get back my amount.. Let me know if anyone having same concern..

[Mar 18, 2017] Manju Groups customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I'm also a person cheated by this company. Not refunding my 2 lakhs. Which paid in last year Aug. We all should gather n give complaints against him in commissioner office. We Should do something.

Please let gather
I'm available @ [protected]
dilippraba's reply, Dec 16, 2017
Need your number. Call me @ 9894736173
Even I lost my advance amount with manju groups. They have registered the plot which we booked, to some other person... and later they were telling to pick some other plot and the plot which we booked is already registered to some other person.. so we asked them to return the money. but no response from them.. they are cheating fellows.
Manju Groups is closed all their projects, their website is not running for many days now. No one answer the phone calls. most numbers are not working.

They closed their office . Peoples rush soon and get your money back from Manju groups

Manju Groups
    Manju Groups Phone
    Manju Groups Address
    Chettinad Chambers, #39, Radhakrishnan Salai, 5th Street, Mylapore, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600004