Manonmaniam Sundaranar University — Provisional certificate regarding

Khejuri, West Bengal, India
 emast92
With proper respect from my end i would like to inform you that i, biswajit barik, c /o – jhantu kumar barik, vill + p. O. – chingurdania, p. S – khejuri, sub-division – contai, dist – purba medinipur, west bengal, pin code – 721430, india was a student of the b. L. I. Sc. Course under your university. My registration no. / enrollment no. Is c11s24017018. I have already completed my course under discussion i. E. B. L. I. Sc. Under the supervision of m. S. U. Education centre, kolkata, west bengal (Centre code – s24) which is, as we all know, recognized as your university study centre in the year 2012. After that, according to the rules of your university, i have got my pass mark sheet issued by your university on 27/09/2012 supplied by the above mentioned study centre. The result of concerned course i. E. B. L. I. Sc. Has been published on 25/04/2012 and i have duly passed the examination with first class status. The serial no. Of the mark sheet is dh 00242149. But, i can’t get my pass certificate (In original) till now. So, i am in a critical situation and have an urgent need of this certificate.

[Jun 29, 2016] Manonmaniam Sundaranar University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

visit the University they will help you for sure, i went there. It is safe city to go there. go by train to chennai and from there to Tirunelveli. You can go to Uni by bus from Tirunelveli Junction. Its half an hour distance. so go and get whatever you want from Uni.

I just visited there last week to get my Degree and Transcript and i get everything.

Gud Luck!!
I lost my certificate of PGDCA.my name is Roop kumar bhardwaj.i complete my pgdca IN NOV 2012 WIRH ROLLNO .A11U20081020.PLS SOLVE MY PROBLM PLS ISSUE ME DUPLICATE MARKSHEET OF PGDCA

Tirunelveli, Tamil Nadu, India - 627012