Marriage Registration Up Government Website Aadhaar Based — www.igrsup.gov.in website issue

shipuV on Jan 2, 2018
From one week i am trying to register my marriage by using adhar card registration but every time i enter my adhar card number and submit then it will take me to the page where this line "sorry! Some technical problem. Please try after some time." is written.

I am not getting this website is working for registration or not. Please check and ask team to resolve this issue, so that a married person do registration easily otherwise it is just useless thing

www.igrsup.gov.in website issue
Complaint comments  4 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I am getting the same error while making the payment it prompting error below... from last 1 week.

क्षमा करें तकनीकि समस्या हैं, कृपया कुछ देर बाद पुन: प्रयास करें।
Same for me.. I have been checking site from last 2 months and it is same.

Below Link states that -
"The facility of Aadhaar based Marriage Registration is temporarily unavailable due to change in Aadhaar policy & New Marriage Registration Rules.
The process to Incorporate the above changes is in progress and the online Marriage Registration Services will be available soon."

Worst site ever and poor governance. There is no alternative or workarounds provided too. It is nightmare for the people living outside India to deal such situation and in urgent situations.
i was also facing the same problem therefore i raised the concern on twitter handle of CM, UP and concerned Minister. I got a reply on twitter to send the detailed mail of issue. I mailed but nothing happened. Thereafter, i again twitted to PM and Digital India. After it, they updated the message in site that "online payment is temporarily down, kindly pay the fee at office counter".

2.I got indirect reply that nothing will happen to complaints, u just go there and ask some agents to get your work done. but i visited the office and Officers of the Authority checked my form and ask me to correct all the deficiencies. I got my marriage registration done by myself in half an hour without any extra money.

3. It is advised to all of users, if you can go to authority, please go directly with all the documents and ask the procedure and get your work done. don't wait for online portal. My rating is for online portal and hoping that they rectify the issue asap.

Note: - sarkari kaam k lie sab documents lekar jane chahie pata nahi kaun sa maang le.

My Name is Sachin Kumar, I am writing here in order to inform that since last 3-6 months I am regularly trying to download my marriage certificate and every time I input my Aadhar number for generating OTP. I am provided an error message from portal that "Sorry ! Some technical problem. Please try after some time.

My Request is that in this era of Computer and Online services when U.P Govt is unable to provide Online services. Why U.P government is providing advertisement saying they are online for technical transparency?. How can a site be down this long time. One should never provide a routine which is not technically complete and there should be some other means to authenticate if you cannot generate OTP using Aadhar number.

Atleast person will not waste his/her time for Online Services. I would also like to ask U.P Broadcast ministry whether they technically scrutnise these websites; which they broadcast in general public befooling common people. I have come across a lot of blogs online from people and then i am drafting this email.
I am overseas and cannot reach U.P Tehsils. Can somebody guide what can i do to get my work done.

Website : http://www.igrsup.gov.in/igrsup/userMarriageRegistrationVerify
Input Aadhar No & Captcha

Sachin Kumar

Marriage Registration Up Government Website Aadhaar Based - www.igrsup.gov.in website issue

Company:Marriage Registration Up Government Website Aadhaar Based