Maruti Driving School — delay in driving license

Bangalore North, Karnataka, India
 Rashi Tiwari on Aug 25, 2017
I joined mds to learn car driving from 1st april 2017 in mandovi motors, yelahanka new town. The person who helped us get out learner's license was absolutely un-organized, due to which i wasted 2-3 days of my time, taking off from my newly joined office.

I gave a driving test on 29th june and was informed that my driving license will be delivered to my residence in 30 days. It is now almost 60 days, but i am yet to receive my dl. The people at maruthi driving school were very good during the joining period, but now they are only asking me to call later. I called several times but with no action whatsoever.

This was absolutely not expected from your driving school. I expect a quick solution to my issue and look forward for a positive response from you at the earliest.

Best
Rashi
Mobile: +91-[protected]

Comments

My son Ashish R Nair has taken driving training at Ganapati Motors, G E Road, Bhilai during June/July 2017, but certificate not received. Today I approached the receptionist there but she is talking rudely and not cooperating.
Mobile- [protected]
E mail - [email protected]

118, Minmac Center,Arcot Road, Valasarawakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 60008
    Maruti Driving School - delay in driving license