Maruti Driving School — refund of my amount of rs.4000

SAME AS PRIMARY APPLICANT, Kukatpatlly, India
 nori chandra sekhar on Sep 16, 2019
Sub: Request for refund of Rs.4000/- towards learning of car driving with Maruthi Driving School, Hydernagar branch, Hyderabad.

Ref. Receipt of Bill

This has reference to the above subject. I would like to inform you that my name is N.Chandra Sekhar, resident of Hyderabad. I have paid an amount of Rs.4000/- to the above mentioned driving school in two installments one is on 06.05.2019 and another one is on 11.05.2019 to learn the car driving.

Based on their advice, I applied and got learning license and submitted the same to at their office to Mr.Nagraju, because of insufficient staff (they told this reason to me) or some other reason they have not started my learning classes at in time and agreed to refund my amount and asked me to submit a letter for refund of amount.

As per their instructions, I submitted a letter dated 04.06.2019 at their office for refund of my amount and they agreed to refund my amount.

Since then, they have not refunded my amount to me, till today i.e. 16.09.2019 and whenever I called the concerned person his name is Mr.Sai kumar not at all lifting the phone and not responding to my phone calls for that I have his call history, suppose, if he lift the phone he was saying that as mentioned below reasons:

1. within two days we will issue a cheque
2. concerned person not prepare the cheque because of his works
3. your cheque is ready but our CEO is on leave and he has to sign the cheque
4. give your bank account number we will deposit the amount directly into your account (as per their request I sent my bank account number through SMS
5. Instead of cheque and deposit into your account directly I will give the cash to you come to our office or some other place.
6. I am not feeling well and will come to office after two days and I will pay the amount.

Several times I told him over phone and kept a SMS also, if, you are not refunded my amount; I will a lodge a complaint with consumer cell, even though, they responding.

Therefore, I hereby request you to take the necessary action against to them and order them to refund my amount with interest for mental harassment.

For your reference, I here attached the following proofs:

1. Receipt for an amount of Rs.4000/-
2. A letter requesting them to refund the amount of Rs.4000/-

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully

N.Chandra Sekhar

refund of my amount of rs.4000
refund of my amount of rs.4000

Comments

I applied for cheque book and submitted my registered address to deliver. I received a message that the cheque book will be delivered by MARUTI Courier on 2/10/2019, but no body delivered the same. I got the message that the cheque book delivered with sign.

118, Minmac Center,Arcot Road, Valasarawakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 60008
    Maruti Driving School - refund of my amount of rs.4000