[Resolved] Maruti Insurance — claim for my car

12-2-683,sri Bhavani residency,Mehdipatnam, Hyderabad, Hyderabad District, Telangana, India
 shayed baba on Apr 18, 2019
I had a damages to car where i was taking left turn the biker overtaking from left suddenly stopped so i have to hit the brake suddenly to avoid major damage but the damage already happened on the left side door and one more biker coming from right side fell on the bonet so totally my left side door, right side bonet, right side fender and bumper had damages. I took the vehicle to show room and they said this is bajaj alliance he might not give full damage cover, i asked why he said the insurance guy will tell that it's a multiple damage. I said this is not multiple damage and your show room people called me 10 times a day and asked me to buy this maruti insurance only where i was getting the same policy in other insurance more cheaper than this now how can you say like this any way let them call me i will explain. As expected i got the call from insurance person and he said that i can give only one side not the both sides i asked him why he said sir this look like multiple damage and i can see rust on bonet he argued for long time and then finally said excluding boner ge will give rest, is this fair that when policy is going to expire this show room guys (Varun motors) calls and ask us to buy maruti insurance only and they will say lot of benefits and do false promises like 100% coverage now i ask where is my 100% coverage. Varun motors and maruti insurance are big cheaters don't trust them at all.
Complaint marked as Resolved May 20, 2019

[Apr 18, 2019] Maruti Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Maruti Insurance Customer Care's response, Apr 19, 2019

Greetings!!

Request you to share the engine and chassis no. of your vehicle on our email id :- [email protected] to help us investigate the matter.

Maruti Insurance Broking Pvt. ltd.

Comments

I lost my latest insurance certificate. How I can get the duplicat for the same. I need both soft copy and hard copy for the same
Aravindakshan