Maruti Insurance — complaint regarding car insurance

I am writing this to show my dissatisfaction and to complaint against maruti auopace chandigarh. This is in context of car insurance which was done by them. I am their regular customer from last 2 years (Fy[protected],[protected]. I met with an car accident in january 2018, i got my car repaired from bosch service and got a claim from insurance company. After completion of insurance period of 2017 - 18 in march, i got my policy revised again from autopace and told them, i have taken an insurance claim in january 2018. Instead of telling, they have not deducted my ncb and revised my insurance policy this time from (Oriental insurance company). Now, i again met with an accident in december, 2018 and i plan to claim insurance and gave my car to bosch service station, but this time insurance company is saying your ncb was not deducted and this is a type of fraud, so you cannot claim insurance and you have to pay on your own. Insurance company said to get your car endorsement done for rest of the months from where you get your car insurance done. Bu when i conveyed the same to autopace they are saying we cannot do your endorsement for rest of months and if we do full year ncb money will be taken. On the top they are saying we will change your insurance company from next year with zero ncb.

You are requested to kindly resolve the issue, as i am facing very unprofessional and rude behavior from autopace chandigarh. My car is not secured from any accident, theft or any kind of miss happening.

Warm regards
Vaibhav garg

[Jan 27, 2019] Maruti Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Maruti Insurance