Maruti Insurance — non receipt of hard copy of car insurance policy

34/6b p.b.road. behala. kolkata-700041, Kolkata, Kolkata District, West Bengal, India
 satyajitmaiti on Mar 26, 2019
I renewed my car insurance policy vide policy no 3001/mi/05604417/00/000.

At the time renewal your asstt conveyed that hard copy will be delivered to me within 4 days. After lapse of reasonable date i talked with your asstt and he told me that it has been sent. But the policy not received by me. I am not residing in remote village so question of delay does not arise. It is a willful negligence. I like to get my hard copy of policy within this week.
It is observed that your after sales service is very poor and seems that no claim, if arises, will not be processed for payment.

[Mar 26, 2019] Maruti Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by satyajitmaiti, Mar 26, 2019
no mail received for sign up

Comments

Please provide the insurance policy of my Car registration number DL4CAS6965 in soft copy at my email I'd. [email protected] because I have not received the copy yet. I renewed my policy from DD MOTORS Peeragarhi Delhi.
I have lost the hard copy of my insurance policy no MAX/S6181272 for two wheeler Suzuki Gixxer SF. Please provide me the soft copy to my mail id "[email protected]" and a hard copy if possible to the address "Sai Mahathi apartment, green house layout, electronic city phase 1". Thank you.
My policy details

Maruti Insurance Broking Policy No. 3001/MI[protected]/00/000 has been received.
Insured Name: SURESH KUMAR CHARAN
Model: SWIFT DZIRE
Premium: Rs. 27654
Mode: EFT

Pls send pdf at my email [email protected]

Plot No - 1, Nelson Mandela Marg,Vasant Kunj, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110070
    Maruti Insurance - non receipt of hard copy of car insurance policy