Maruti Spectra Service Center — cheap quality paint

Contact number: [protected]
Car model: ciaz rs
Car number: mh 03 cb 9391
Service centre : spectra chembur
Manager who was responsible: sachin and shrinivasan nayakar

Maruti service has disappointed me again this time. One year ago i took maruti ciaz and went for my first service and they ruined my new car. The car was only 8 days old and the service centre did a terrible job. After the service i saw serval dent and scratches on the left side of the car and on mac wheels. They promised to repaint it and give it to me but they couldn't even match the colour scheme and they did the repainting work twice. After the painting work they even spoiled my front bumper skirtings and took another day to repair it. However i adjusted that time and added door mouldings to give a better look. But never thought maruti would do such a horrible job they used cheap quality paint to cover up their mistakes. Today when i removed the mouldings for polishing work the metal beneath was rusted due to the low and degraded quality of paint that was used. Bubbles were found and the metal sheet is being corroded day by day. This is found on the same side of the car that was repainted by them, while the other side which had original paint was clear and no rust evidence was found. If i wouldn't have removed the mouldings my door could have possibly got big holes in it due to corrosion. I condemn maruti for giving me such a worst service. Being a loyal customer of maruti i am heartily disappointed with this service.

I want maruti service centre to take urgent necessary actions such as replace the door as this will end my problem and won't give any rust issues in the future. Previously while removing the dent the procedure didn't work for me as i know this issue would again come after one year. So to avoid any further problems i want a new door for the car. As this is not the first incident with me, due to several repeat issues i finally want a permanent solution for this. After a year also i can't get back the look of my car and adjusted but this is horrible to say that when u claim to be the best after sales service provider but u give such a deteriorated service. If this issue is not resolved i would never recommend anyone for a maruti car ahead. I have several human rights authorities to take this matter ahead but due to a soft corner for maruti i want to solve it in a peaceful manner. I still have little hope left on maruti service, hope you would take this matter seriously and respond asap.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0Share0