Maruti Suzuki India — documents of pre-owned car & repairing of music system

True Value Kiran Motors Plot No.3 Sardar Estate Ajwa Road, Vadodara, Vadodara, Gujarat, India
 j v bhatt on Sep 18, 2019
Date of purchase the pre-owned car : 09/09/2019
Client number : certificate no. C[protected]
I have purchased the pre-owned car from true value kiran motors plot no.3 sardar estate ajwa road, vadodara on 09/09/2019. Swift dizire car reg. No. Gj06kd1438. My issue is, at the time of booking on 07/09/2019 i have asked about music system is not working condition. The sales person mr. Hardik & maheshbhai asked to me it is repair on monday with all the rto transfer papers is ready at the time of delivery on 09/09/2019. I have already asked to both person i am coming from bhavnavar distance from vadodara 230 kms.. When i come to delivery of my car and paid car amount of rs.5 lakh on 09/09/2019 they have asked to me music system is not repaired and it will take 2 days more. Also they asked to me the car is under hypothication with hdfc bank. So we have not given original rc book and insurance policy of the car. They have collect from me rs.1500 for rto charges. They have asked to me on 10/09/2019 apply for removal of hypo. Charge in rto.. But till date the music system is not repaired and they asked me further 2 days after giving 10 days from delivery of the car. Also they have not given any document related to removal of hypo. Charge apply in rto office. Without rc book and insurance paper how i will drive the car? Transfer procedure is also pending because rc book not given to me.

documents of pre-owned car & repairing of music system

[Sep 18, 2019] Maruti Suzuki India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0