Maruti Suzuki India — Ertiga vxi cng
This is to bring to your immediate notice few serious issues with my 1 year old ertiga vxi (Cng) purchased in december 2015 from paramount wheels pvt ltd, mira road.
The vehicle with registration number mh04 hf 0098 has shown serious wear and tear that has not only dented my image when i drive my car publicly, but is also of grave safety concern to all the passengers in it & on the road. I visited the paramount wheels workstation yesterday for my 3rd free service and have shared the issue with the team. Not only have they acknowledged it (See attachment), but have also shared concern to their seniors. They are yet to get back to me on the solution.
The problem areas that has come under my notice and have been accounted for by the workstation team are as below:
1. Constant creaking noise from the roof.
2. Horn keeps switching between mono & poly tone on its own. Serious safety concern. Rusting on all chrome parts including the maruti suzuki logo! This is unheard of in any brand across industries. They ensure their own logos/names are kept in the highest pedestal. If maruti can’t ensure that for their own logo & brand name, i wonder how would consumers be treated.
3. Rusting in below the seats in the metal parts. Unheard of!
4. Rusting in the window panels.in a 1 year old car?
5. Rusting in the fuel injector/pump! This is grave safety concern!
6. Rusting in the silencer pipe. Again grave safety concern.
7. Rusting in the frame holding the stepney tyre. Serious safety concern
These are few that have come to my notice. I wonder what else has gone unnoticed and is posing a serious threat to the safety to myself and my family along with people on the road. Please keep in mind, this is a brand new vehicle and is of the segment of ertiga which demands a high value/price that i have shelled from my pocket. I expect the vehicle to be of top notch quality in its features, looks and most importantly safety.
I have been a loyal customer to maruti as i have 3 vehicles from brand maruti. An 800 dlx, wagon r vxi & finally the ertiga cng, which i purchased from maruti, inspite of having numerous choices from competing brands in that segment/budget. Extremely disappointed and feel cheated in my biggest car purchase from brand maruti.
I believe the vehicle is a defective piece passed on to me for the heck of sales. I need a replacement as no amount of repair is going to make it like it should have been when bought new. Attached are the images & videos which speaks for itself. Please ensure that immediate action is taken on it.
[Jan 24, 2017] Maruti Suzuki India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
|Add a Comment||ShareTweet|
[Resolved] Maruti Suzuki India - Car invoice copy 1
[Resolved] Maruti Suzuki India - need sales invoice copy 1
[Resolved] Maruti Suzuki India - dealer..