Maruti Suzuki India — items robbed during servicing

Plot No. 64, EFGH, Kandivali Industrial Estate, Charkop Gaon, Kandivali, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400067, Mumbai, Mumbai City District, Maharashtra, India
 Vibhor Dave on Jun 2, 2019
Dear legal team,

Summarizing a recent incident with shivam autozone service centre.
I gave my car for servicing on 17th april, 2019 to shivam autozone, mumbai-kandivali branch.
There were three alcohol bottles in a plastic bag. Out of which two were opened by me (Partially consumed) and one was sealed (Worth rs 5, 750) in the car’s dickie. The adviser (Mr. Suhas jadhav) didn’t check and told us about the left items. Delivery of the car was received on 19th april, 2019 and the sealed bottle was missing.
As soon as i got to know about the missing bottle, i informed the staff and wrote the same in the feedback form for further investigation (Attached here).
I was then told by mr. Suhas jadhav that he will compensate the cost of lost item (Verbally). If the car owner has left personal belongings in the car, the people working or are associated with it is suppose to inform the owner and not rob the items. I did not get any call from service station saying that i have left personal belonging in the car and i need to collect it as soon as possible.
I have been loyal customer for over 1.5 years now with shivam autozone and this is the first time i have experienced a robbery. It’s very disappointing.
I also tried calling mr. Ajay (Suhas jadha’s senior) however, no reply from him too.
It’s been over 1 month since this issue is not sorted and thus, i am forced to write here and in public forums to solve the case and require a full refund of the item robbed.
I need an immediate settlement. You can reach me on [protected].

[Jun 02, 2019] Maruti Suzuki India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

HP failure found running at 60 to 80 KM ( Total KM runned 550000) and engine stopping immediately.

+91 11 4678 1000 [New Delhi]