Maruti Suzuki India — ktl ramadevi did not service the car, they did not put the water in the battery,

Kanpur, Kanpur District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 sandypwilson on Dec 14, 2018
Ktl ramadevi did not service the car, they did not put the water in the battery, all they did washed the car and charged me 3700 rs. I am so frustred as my car stopped last night at the middle of the road and neither maruti nor ktl provided any help... I will never buy any car from maruti in future if this matter is not taken care of...

I had my car service done from ktl ramadevi kanpur workshop. After services in had a concern that without my knowledge and being agreed you have changed a part of my car and charged me 700 rs extra. Now the biggest issue i faced yesterday that my car was stopped on the middle of road near ramadevi, i call maruti 24×7 road assistance number[protected], i informed the situation that i had my car serviced 30 days back but i think they just washed the car and give it to me. But the rep said sir you have to pay 520 rs to get road side assistance or you call ktl workshop where you had your service done from, i said you made them authorised dealer so you do something i am stuck badly. Anyways i called ktl service number which was registered with the name of my amit srivastava ([protected]) but he couldn't respond even if called twice, after words i had to leave my car at road side with the help of 2 old man pushing it for 100 meters, i was so embarrassed in front of my people after i had to go by bike to my sister engagement. And all this happens because ktl couldn't do the service properly, they didn't put water on battery they did not respond a call even. Now before i go to file the fir let me know what maruti can do, as more over i am your customer not ktl's.
I will wait till 12 after today to get response, also my car i had to get tow my car today morning and still i am waiting to get it fixed.

[Dec 14, 2018] Maruti Suzuki India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

+91 11 4678 1000 [New Delhi]
    +91 22 2659 0478 [Mumbai]
    +91 48 4408 8400 [Cochin]
    1, Nelson Mandela Road, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110070
    Maruti Suzuki India - ktl ramadevi did not service the car, they did not put the water in the battery,