Maruti Suzuki India — maruti oddisy motors sambalpur is only providing cashless benefits to the customers who are doing insurance through maruti auto

Sambalpur, Sambalpur District, Odisha, India
 Bibekanand on Feb 9, 2019
I have visited oddisy mark to auto showroom sambalpur today for repairing of my swift car today. My swift cars bumper was damaged due to an accident. I have register a complain in icici lombard customer care till free no. I have asked the showroom personal that this is a cashless benefits policy but they have denied to provide such service to me and confirmed that they are only providing cash less service to that customers who are doing insurance through maruti only... This is totally illegal and i am totally harassed by getting such reply... When my policy is having cashless benifts that why i am not getting the same... This is nothing but monopoly of oddisy motors samabalpur... Plz take a necessary step on this and help me out. Other wise i will be forced to put a complain against maruti auto sambalpur..

Bibekanand mohanty

[Feb 10, 2019] Maruti Suzuki India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Dear BIBEKANAND,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. We have made a note of your concern. Kindly share your contact/policy details for us to check this from our end.

ICICI Lombard General Insurance

+91 11 4678 1000 [New Delhi]
    +91 22 2659 0478 [Mumbai]
    +91 48 4408 8400 [Cochin]
    1, Nelson Mandela Road, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110070
    Maruti Suzuki India - maruti oddisy motors sambalpur is only providing cashless benefits to the customers who are doing insurance through maruti auto