Maruti Suzuki India — missing of car tool kit

Vpo chandi, Kasauli, Himachal Pradesh, India
 Pawankoundal on Nov 12, 2019
Sir with due respect i want to share my horrible experience which i have came across few days back. Actually in september 2019 i have gone to maruti showroom kunihar for my car routine servicing. I jave left the car and sit in waiting room. They have service the car and sent it for washing to outside private washer and left the car there with key inside the car. After half an hour car brought back and handed over to me. With faith on maruti and lack of time i didn't check anything and come back to home. Last week my car tyre got puncture then i found that my tool and jack is not there it was shocking to me because moving with punture tyre was too risky. On recollecting the events of last two months i conclude that it has happened during my car service mainly during washing. Sr i request you to look this matter seriously and reply me before i initiate next level of complaint. Thanks. Pawan from vpo chnadi kasauli solan. H. P. Ph-[protected]&[protected].

[Nov 12, 2019] Maruti Suzuki India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0