Maruti Suzuki India — pathetic experience especially from maruti suzuki dealer wonder cars pvt. ltd pimpari pune

This is suraj suryawanshi i dropped my vehicle having reg. No. Mh14 hj 1009 (S-cross)

In your workshop (Wonder car pvt. Ltd. Pimpari) on 26th april 2019 in order to fix my previous vehicle problems such as following: -

1. Dashboard was having right and left side noise.

2. Vehicle debilitated to drive at low speed like 20 to 30 kmph on plain road.

While trial, i soon discovered that the problem that was supposed to have been fixed still persisted. I spoke to mr. Varun manchanda (Tsm-nexa) at the time of joint trial. He assured me that he will provide all the report in detail regarding my vehicle's concerns. I am disappointed with the service, it was fully miserable experience for me.

1. The amount of inconvenience caused (Wasting of my fuel) because the loaner car which should be provided has been not provided.

2. The car is not delivered in the clearly fixed condition.

3. The fuel tank was half before the service but it got wasted at the time of trial and your team didn't show the courtesy to consummate it without information of mine.

Your team didn't resolve my vehicle concerns but caused me economical inconvenience and mentally irritation by calling me for test drive on regular basis but still my vehicle is not in clearly fixed condition and it is totally unexpected for me.

I am hoping that you will resolve my vehicle's problem and i will get my vehicle fixed as soon as.

Suraj suryawanshi

[May 10, 2019] Maruti Suzuki India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Maruti Suzuki India