Maruti Suzuki India — poor customer experience, highly dissatisfied... claim no. mot08325893, vehicle no hr26du7224 - fortune cars (neemrana rajasthan)
I am the owner of vehicle no. Hr26du7224 (Owner name : vijeta jaiswal,) nexa baleno delta petrol, purchased date 10th december 2018 from alipur haryana (Pasco automobiles).
We have met with an accident near shahjahanpur toll (Rajasthan) dated 10th january 2019 while coming from jaipur.
We faced horrible, pathetic, dreadful experience while repairing our car with fortune cars (Neemrana rajasthan) which is an authorized service center of maruti. Our car was there from 11th jan till 28th jan 2019
I would like to bring it your notice that the people working there are absolutely unprofessional & inhuman in terms of handling customers.
We received a text from maruti dated 22nd jan 2019 saying that car is ready to be picked
Next day when we arrived car has so many issues, let me bring it a few
1. Paint was different colored all over, starting from bumper to front and rear door
2. Sensors were not working
3. Broken glass pieces from the accident were all over inside the car, which is not yet removed even after 3 reminders
4. Fender lining cover was missing
5. Inner painting & denting was incomplete
6. Rear body painting was incomplete
7. Roof molding was not set properly
8. Front bumper denting – still not done.
9. Parcel tray rubber was missing
They asked us to come back and take the delivery on 27th jan with a promise that these pending items will be completed by 27th jan, then called and asked for 1 more day for the final completion.
We went there on 28th after multiple visits to finally get the car and still we found multiple issues as:
1. Broken glass pieces which was asked to remove in the first visit is still there
2. Inner denting which was reminded in the first visit was not done.
3. There is a black taping above rear glass, underneath that there were bubbles. Concern is surface was not plain reason either service center people have put tape when paint was wet or without making it smooth they have pasted the black tape. Resulting now when we noticed this and raised concern they removed the tape and entire paint was torn then and there. Now again they asked us to wait for 2-3hrs which later resulted in 4hrs delay so that they could re-paint entire patch and redo taping
4. Wheel alignment and balancing was not done however they charged to us in cash at the time of delivery (Stating insurance does not cover alignment charges). On 28th january 2019 third time when we have called for delivery, and we collected our vehicle while coming back from service center we realized car is moving towards left because alignment was not done. This is really blunder as
I) service center charged for wheel alignment and did not do it.
Ii) service center has done a trial for 30km on our vehicle and still failed to do alignment and balancing, never bothered to do it.
5. They were least bothered to fix the alignment and balancing of the car which met with an accident on highway
When we tried to explain the issue of difference in color initially service center in charge & workshop guys were not agreeing with us gave us lame excuses like it’s because of sunlight, dim light inside garage. But after some time they agreed on color mismatch with us.
There were lots of small pieces of window glass under mat and seat which were not cleaned by them even after several reminders.
After being told many times they could get vacuum and remove some of pieces and said rest will be taken out later (That later has not come till now).
They even took the insurance amount from the insurance company without event car is being delivered to the customer as we got the message from the insurance company which is unethical
After telling everyone in service center that we have a leg fractured patient at home holding a 5 months baby alone, they did not bother and we had to travel repeatedly from gurgaon to rajasthan with our 4 year old son as there is no one at home to take care.
The in charge of our case jeetendra kumar repeatedly told us that please don’t call anybody or escalate. He is from a poor family and he recently got promoted but he was never serious about his work. He said that he will take care of the issues which never happened.
Even the car tow service company took excess amount from us in cash which was refunded after multiple escalations.
They not only gave a bad experience to us as customer, they also malign the brand name of maruti which one of the largest company in india
We request from the authorities to address our issues and get back to us as soon as possible.
Attached are few pictures confirming our pain & torture.
[Jan 30, 2019] Maruti Suzuki India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
|1 Comment Updated:||ShareTweet|
[Resolved] Maruti Suzuki India - Bad service in ktl hamirpur 1
[Resolved] Maruti Suzuki India - Car invoice copy 1
[Resolved] Maruti Suzuki India - need sales invoice copy 1