[Resolved] Maruti Suzuki India — quality of the product & service.

Maruti Suzuki India, dealer popular., Thalassery, Kerala, India
 USER 1 P on May 27, 2019
I faced a lot of problems & i spent a lot of money to repair my alto 800 ac. But for the last 6 months my ac is working for nearly 1 month after service.
The car run only 25000km, i done all periodic services from authorized center at popular kannur. I never used rough till to the date.
1 month before the car ac is repaired from the same service center. They told the ac gas is leaking via oring nothing wrong with ac. They charge total of rs 3500 for that work. The bill is attach

I already paid rs 3580/- charges again to popular kannur.

Yesterday the person told the previous work done was not for the actual complaint. He spoke to me as actual problem found out. But now also i am not confident as the actual problem found out.

While feedback call after 5 days i responded that i can say an after 1 month. Within 1 month the ac cooling gone as i expected. I don't know which is going to happen to the next month again.
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 20, 2019
They came and refunded the amount.

[May 27, 2019] Maruti Suzuki India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I need refund of any one of the recent bill paid in April & may 2019 for this issue.
Issue resolved to my satisfaction on 2-6-19
USER 1 P's [Complaint's author] reply, Jun 2, 2019
Once again Thanking for keeping customer values by maruti suzuki.

+91 11 4678 1000 [New Delhi]
    +91 22 2659 0478 [Mumbai]
    +91 33 2283 5254 [Ranchi]
    1, Nelson Mandela Road, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110070
    Maruti Suzuki India - quality of the product & service.