[Resolved] Maruti Suzuki India — Regarding Baleno Car Booking

Rahul604 on Feb 6, 2017
I had booked my car on oct 18, 2016 from Krish Automotors Pvt. Ltd. Pitampura. I have also attached the Booking receipt. Booking person name is Ankur Khattar. First he said, I will get my car by first week of January, after he said in 3rd week then last week of Jan. After that they said I will get my car by Feb 3, continuously just passing the days. I am totally frustrated by there false commitment and by the services of NEXA and I also hear from someone that they're selling the car's in Black. At this time, I have urgent requirement of car and they're just passing the days and not understanding my situation. Its my request please do something in this case and also investigate that why there is delay in delivering the cars by Nexa Pitampura is that true they're selling the cars in black and giving the preference to other customers. On other showrooms deliveries are quick as compared to Nexa Pitampura. One of my friend booked Baleno in same colour and in same variant after me and got the car before me. Yesterday, they told me that there're only eight car's more next to me and my no. is 9th according to the variant but they said need to wait till March. Totally dissatisfied by their services. I need my car before Feb 10.

Booking No: SOB16001399
Receipt No: REC16003107
Customer Id: [protected]

Rahul Kumar

Regarding Baleno Car Booking
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 26, 2017
Closed

[Feb 07, 2017] Maruti Suzuki India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Rahul604, Feb 08, 2017
No resolution provided by maruti or Nexa. My car not deliverd yet.
Complaint comments  0 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0