Maruti Suzuki India — very unhappy with maruti suzuki service

Sandeepchavan22 on Dec 27, 2017
Dear sir/ madam,

I own a maruti celerio amt car (Mh12 np7021), which was purchased on 2nd jan 2016.

On 24th dec 17, we were gone for kokan trip with my full family. During the trip, we faced some issue with the car that during running condition it automatically shift to neutral position. This happened twice on 26th dec during my trip to narsoba wadi mandir. So i immediately showed this problem to nearest sangali kolhapur highway maruti suzuki centre. But they said that this was the first time they are facing such issue and it will take time can't say. It will take one or two week also due to unavailability of parts. So they suggested showing pune centre.

So we take the vehicle and moved to karad where was my next visit. During my journey to karad, i faced this issue more than 2 times. So i decided to show this to karad maruti suzuki authorised service centre. They took a whole day and finally said that you have to leave the vehicle with us and we can't say it will take 10 to 15 days to order the part.

Firstly this should not happen! As the car not completed even one year and its total running are around 13, 500km only. Even then i showed this problem to maruti suzuki authorized center i got the very poor response. Which was again surprising!! I was traveling with my family and they are only taking their hands from the issue.

I am very unhappy with service. This is the very bad experience for me. Kindly help me for making my vehicle back to the original working condition.

Expecting your immediate response.

Sandeep chavan

Mob-[protected]

[Dec 27, 2017] Maruti Suzuki India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I have booked celerio amt variant for cash Rs.5000/- but cancelled my booking & gave cancellation letter to sales team 2 months ago. Still i don't have received refund check & didn't reply proper response.

Very poor sales department for Aadhi Maruthi, Coimbatore, Tamilnadu.

Please do the needful as quickly.
I kept my swift car for service, at time of delivery i see during service my car right back door is dented. What am I do?this dent is not befor service.

+91 11 4678 1000 [New Delhi]