Masand Associate (Shipra Suncity) — denied to give security money of 2 month against rented flat in shipra suncity

Ghaziabad, Ghaziabad District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 varunsharma284 on Dec 10, 2018
Hello all.

I was staying in shipra suncity with flat number 235-c, regent apartment (Shipra suncity). I was stayed over there from 6 january to october 2018.
I already have informed broker "masand associate" 2 month before that leaving. I already told them that i will vacate flat on 10th november 2018.
They told me that they will give me security money which is 25000 at the time of vacating flat but on that day no one came either owner and broker. I was keep trying to call them they are were giving me excuses that they are out of statin but they were in the same city. At that time only one helper of broker was there. Its has been almost 2 months and i have not received my security. Whenever i call them they give excuses. Do not take flat on rent in shipra suncity (Indirapuram, ghaziabaad)
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

Masand Associate (Shipra Suncity) - denied to give security money of 2 month against rented flat in shipra suncity

Company:Masand Associate (Shipra Suncity)
    Ghaziabad