Master Amar Corporation — Fraud Astrologer

Abhi Brar on Mar 29, 2014
Hi, My name is Abhi. I am from Calgary. I would like to report a fraud astrologer. I just want to make all the indian people aware that this guy is a fraud and don't waste their money. Below is his information. He ripped me off. First he said he will solve my problem in 2 weeks then a month, now it's been over 4 months. He is not returning my calls and doesn't pick up the calls. I know he his from New York but he is posting his ads in Ontario, Van. and Calgary news paper. I forgot the name of the news paper where i saw his AD. But my personal request is to please do mention about this person on your show to make people aware of him. I don't want the same thing happen to the other people. Please don't avoid this message. Thanks, Master Amar Corporation 19826 Foothill Avenue Hollis, NY 11423 - View Map Phone: (718) 217-7955
Complaint comments  6 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

He is a big fraud. took $2000 from me and doen't pick up my calls too.
took over $1500 from me and kept telling me to wait 2 weeks. every time i called him kept telling me to wait wait for over 6 months.

Now this loser. Randi ki aulaad won't pick up my calls. I heard his wife is a whore too. She sleeps around with other guys.

His other phones are 718-217-7955
1-866-468-8353
917-669-9874

His other phones are 718-217-7955
1-866-468-8353
917-669-9874
Hi All

Thank you so much for your posts!

My mum asked me to search for his contact details as she lost his previous contacts details when I came across this site and found your experiences.

I will for sure ask her to keep away from this FRAUD!!

Once again thanks for saving us!
He is a fraud. He took$2500 from me and told me, my work will be done in 2 months. But it's almost a year now. He is not returning my calls, not answering my phone call. His wife is also involved in his fraud.

Master Amar Corporation 19826 Foothill Avenue Hollis, NY 11423 - View Map Phone:(718) 217-7955 - 3479018765

Master Amar Corporation - Fraud Astrologer