Max Bupa Complaints & Reviews

1.2
Last updated Jan 24, 2023

File a complaint to Max Bupa

Having problems with Max Bupa?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Max Bupa customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Max Bupa

+91 11 3090 2000

View more phone numbers

Max Bupa reviews & complaints page 2

Hi Team,

I am having Health Companion Variant 2 policy with Niva Bupa formally known as Max Bupa from past 3 years for my parents.

Policy number: [protected]

There is one minor surgery is going to happen on 03/03/2022 for my father in his hand in Manipal Hospital, Whitefield, I have contacted Niva Bupa for cashless claim but from morning to till evening I am struggling to get an approval in...

I had opted for Niva Bupa Health Insurance on 22nd January 2022.

In spite of knowing all the health conditions health insurance was granted only to be cancelled after taking the entire amount (loan).

The refund took 20 days to be initiated for transfer back to ICICI loan account. It will take additional 20 days for loan account closure.

Who will bear the cost of EMI and Bank charges?

Niva Bupa (formerly known as Max Bupa) needs to close the loan account at the earliest and any additional Bank charges.
Max Bupa customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I happen to purchase Niva Bupa Insurance personally last year. This year I was admitted to a hospital for Covid. I usually visit only 2 hospitals and I made sure that Niva Bupa had time up with both the hospital but ended up as a surprise that their association with the hospital has come to a pause.

I had to start my refund process the moment I was out. I was tormented by their process. Now, I have no clue as to why my claim...
    I have a policy of Niva Bupa formerly known as Max Bupa. I cancelled the auto debit for which I received confirmation that it has been cancelled and i made payment from my other account. Now even the auto debit took place inspite of it being cancelled after 14 days and now they are not refunding. Earlier they said refund is processed then are continuously asking for more time. I am fed up of chasing them daily. Niva Bupa | Resolution of Service Request 7786510.
    INSULTING WAY OF TALKING TO CUSTOMERS BY NIVA BHUPA

Your agent Mr. AKASH VERMA has given alert call of premium payment of medical insurance. we always made payment before due date. your person doesn't have manners to talk to customer. You need to give training your agents about polite call handling.

Experience of talking to him was absolutely ridiculous. INSULTING WAY OF TALKS TO CUSTOMERS.

feeling like i should change my mother's policy from niva bhupa to religare.

Bank pressure on me it take account will open after 1 months we will close it they are closing insurance

1st Email -

Good Evening Niva Bupa Family,

I am really shocked that a well known firm like Niva Bupa doesn't know how to handle their customers. Guys at least have the courtesy to make a call and discuss the case with a customer. I just got an email from your end stating that it will be resolved by 9 feb. there is no call from the senior citizen redressal team. Where are senior management who are silent on...

They have mentioned and I am quoting them "member did not disclose the medical history related to hepatomegaly in USG report hence the policy was issued basis the information was shared by policy holder at policy inception".

1. USG Report which they are talking about was done, funded, coordinated by Niva Bupa itself. (I have attached the email where I received this report from Niva Bupa Only and you can see it's page number 4)
        2. My Policy Document shows this history as part of Pre-Existing Disease. ( I have attached my policies so that you can verify that Niva Bupa response is malafide and factually incorrect)
        Feb 03, 2022
        Updated by Vicky Dodwani
        Niva Bupa- Policy Number : [protected] and [protected]

MaxBupa(Niva Bupa) is a big big fraud health insurance company.
          Never ever go for it. I have been struggling for more than 2 months for refund of premium amount. My case is pretty simple. It takes just 1-2 days for refund of premium for any insurance company, while MaxBupa has taken 2.5 months, but still has not yet paid.
          Trust me, more than financially you will be mentally harassed.
          Forget about money, you will not even get any reply or response from this company.
          Max Bupa customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Last year i ported my fathers 20 yr. old policy national insurance policy to max bupa. bt this year when i applied for cashless claim. firsst they rejected the claim and cancelled my policy.
            Max Bupa customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I applied for a Health Insurance (ReAssure) in MaxBupa(Niva Bupa) on 19th Nov 2021. I did the payment. However, due to some reason I applied for cancellation on the same day.
              I sent multiple mails to support team, there was no response. I sent multiple mails to Grievance team, they are useless. They did not resolve the issue.
              Then I raised complain in IRDAI, after 14 days they said they would provide me refund. It has been more than two months, still I am struggling for my money.

My IRDAI Token number:[protected]
              MaxBupa follow up token: 7595032

There are other multiple tickets raised: 7377025 , 7348636, 7357456, 7379894, 7379896, 7407262 , 7379894
              But there was no support, no response, no resolution from MaxBupa (Niva Bupa) Team.

No 1 fraud and cheater company in the world Max Bupa no 1 fraud
                Max Bupa customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have received abusive message from Max Bupa health insurance officer after he was unwilling to help. I have the proofs uploaded here. The phone of officer in receipt and messages are same. What's next ?
                  Max Bupa customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My name is Abhijith MB (Emp Code: P106673), I worked in Max Bupa, I didn't received PF.

Deepak Dhull
                      Attachments
                      15:48 (5 minutes ago)
                      to grievanceredressal

I would like to draw the attention of company towards very unprofessional behaviour by max bupa executive named waseem. (He didn't mention his employee id)

I make a call from my registered number ([protected]) regarding how to file maternity claim for my health insurance policy ([protected]).
                      br...
                      I have purchased the health insurance policy in order to protect my family and me and also there is a maternity benefit. But, in the first time when I tried to have the cashless claim they denied, I have accepted that by knowing the fact they have misused the words and no action has been taken against the act.
                      Now, they have again denied my reimbursement and I am trying to contact through email and call but no answers. So, I'll suggest...

Baby vaccination amount not yet claimed as per health insurance policy silver heartbeat annexure
                      Max Bupa customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Post claim rejection has been done
                        Dr consultation fees not reimburse.
                        Claim I'd -[protected]

Rajesh Hule

Policy number:[protected]
                          policy holder name:bhaskar shantaram dore
                          register number:[protected]
                          (max bupa health insurance)
                          Max Bupa customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          max bupa policy cancle but refund not recieved

A MaxBupa health insurance 'Reassure' family floater was purchased on October 24th. After the tele-medical, insurance was declined for my father and a counter offer was proposed for my mother alone. The counter offer was declined and mail was sent to maxbupa customer care and the agent on Nov 1st.

On Nov 5th another mail was sent to the customercare after not receiving any refund or feedback. To this a reply mail came stating that refund process has been initiated.

Till today i.e, Nov 23rd no amount has been received and no communication from MaxBupa even after sending mail to higher officials - GRO. This kind of act is very irresponsible and mentally tiring for us.

Please take immediate action on this matter.

Application no:[protected]
                            Customer id : [protected]

Hi Team
                              I have written to raise a formal complaint against the service what I received with Navi Bupa recently.
                              1. I applied for a ReAssure, Health Insurance Plan on 18 November 2021 and paid 17, 678 on the same day, application number is[protected]
                              2. After which I had some queries which I wanted to clarify and called up your customer care
                              3. Now, I PAID FOR THE POLICY, I AM PAYING FOR THE CALL MADE TO THE CUSTOMER...