[Resolved] Max Life Insurance — False selling insurance policy by max life insurance co.

Nashik, Nashik District, Maharashtra, India
 Lalit Charania
Chennel partner of max life insurance poicy, which is axis bank ltd.( peth road br. Nashik ) are false selling their policy to customer. At the time of selling policy they are showing 4-5 years old pemplet & by providing wrong information to customer they are selling their policy. When i compalint to max life insurance about this, then they said it is not under freedays so we cannot cancel it. Whereas it is under freedays.

[Apr 24, 2016] Max Life Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Max Life Insurance Customer Care's response, Apr 25, 2016
Dear Lalit Charania, We assure you that your comments have been noted. We would like our customer representative to speak with you to understand your concerns better. Hence, request you to please share your policy / contact details at [email protected] and mention Ticket No. 16786890 in all future communication on the subject. Regards, Max Life Insurance
Max Life Insurance Customer Care's response, May 02, 2016
Dear Lalit Charania, We did not receive any further information from you for our customer representative to assist you. Should you need any further information, please write to us at [email protected] and mention Ticket No. 16786890 in all future communication on the subject. Regards, Max Life Insurance

Comments

Hi Lalit,

Please mail us your concerns at [email protected] along with your account details and contact number for us to assist you.

Axis Bank

Max Life Insurance — Policy detail

Pls send current pay ment with including interest details upto till date. my policy no;[protected] thanks rajni
Max Life Insurance Customer Care's response, May 20, 2016

Dear Rajni, Our customer service has spoken with you and has understood your concerns in detail. We will begin investigating into your concerns on a priority basis and will revert with the best possible solution at the earliest. Should you need any further information, please write to [email protected] and our customer representative will speak with you. Regards, Max Life Insurance.

Max Life Insurance — I want my money back

Dear sir now I don't have my job and im in my village so I cant continue my policy because I don't have income so please return my policy money ill be thankful for that my policy no is[protected] thank you
Max Life Insurance Customer Care's response, May 20, 2016

Dear Wishfine, Our customer representative has spoken with you and has communicated the solutions to your queries via telecon. Should you need any further information please write to [email protected] and our customer representative will connect with you at the earliest.

Max Life Insurance

Max Life Insurance — I want to rufund my policy

My police no is.[protected], my name is Surender,
Max Life Insurance Customer Care's response, May 20, 2016

Dear Surender, We assure you that your comments have been noted. Our customer representative has tried to speak with you to understand your concerns better but was not able to have a conversation with you. We request you to please share with us a mutually convenient time at [email protected] for our customer representative to speak with you. Regards, Max Life Insurance.

Max Life Insurance — payment not received

my policy number is[protected] named on manoj kumar on 23aprail2015 i have free look cancelled of my policy at ludhiana head office to MR. Yagya .Till today approx.60days i have not received my payment back.acknowledgement slip attached ..

Max Life Insurance Customer Care's response, May 20, 2016

Dear manoj6040, Our customer representative has spoken with you and you have confirmed in your telecon with him that you have indeed received the refund in June 2015. Should you need any further information, please write to [email protected] and mention Ticket No. 16886407 in all future communication on this subject.

Max Life Insurance

Max House, 1 Dr. Jha Marg, Okhla, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110020
    Max Life Insurance - False selling insurance policy by max life insurance co.