[Resolved] Max Life Insurance — fraud by max life insurance

Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 JOO_Jain on Oct 15, 2018

I am having two policies with Max Life. I got a call from Miss Ria ( Mobile No. - [protected] ) on 14th and 15th October 2018 as Max Life insurance advisor and she was having each every details related to both my policies which are actually supposed to be confidential. She told me that there was a 25% Agent Code which was applied on my policy bonus and my agent is claiming for that amount. She said they will clear their amount only after my permission. then she told me amount which was 99, 210 rs. She told me you can take this bonus amount which is your only by removing the agent code. i said ok. and then MR. Naveen called me and told me the process how the amount will be transfer in my account and for removing the agent code we have i have to buy one policy for 30000 rs and after 50-60 days it will get closed and all the amount will be transfer in to my account. then he sent me one link which opened to Bharti axa life insurance and after making payment he told me mail me the receipt. i did it and now they are not picking my call.
Hence, I would like to request your helping me out to get my refund back and taking strict action against Max Life employee who are helping these people to do such frauds.

Awaiting a positive response from your side.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Jitender Singh

fraud by max life insurance
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 18, 2018

[Oct 16, 2018] Max Life Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Max Life Insurance Customer Care's response, Oct 17, 2018
Dear Jitender, Thank you for reaching out to us. Your privacy and security is o[censored]tmost importance to us. We apologize for the inconvenience you had to face. We have raised an alert for your policy number and our representative shall reach out to you shortly to help you fix this issue.
Team Max Life Insurance
Max Life Insurance Customer Care's response, Oct 18, 2018
Dear Customer, We wish to confirm that the call was not from Max Life Insurance. It appears to be an unsolicited call made by unscrupulous elements in the name of Max Life Insurance. The payment remitted was not made to Max Life Insurance but to a third party who in no way is related to Max Life Insurance. The detailed information regarding the same has been sent to you on your registered email id. Also, Our customer representative tried to contact you on your registered contact numbers, however, unable to speak with you. Please suggest a convenient time to talk. Alternatively, please feel free to call on the number mentioned in the signatures.
Team Max Life
Updated by JOO_Jain, Nov 24, 2018
I am not satistfied with your ans. Its been more than one month no one called me from max. Worst coustmer care. I made my mind that i am going to surrender my policy . I donot want to continue with your fraud company.

Comments

Name- Parasram Ahirwar
Address- Ward no 4 Nainpur
Policy no.[protected]

Sub- My policy after medical on till date not genrate. And your policy suggetion person Mr. Mohit mobile .no. [protected] iam try many more time but he is not recieved my call.

Parasram Ahirwar