[Resolved] Max Life Insurance — max life life gain premier 20 yrs 10 pay

Agnes Anjali Thami on Feb 24, 2018
I anjali thami have been misleaded to get max life life gain premier having policy electronic application no[protected]. I never asked to acquire this. All this happen in acquiring loan from axis bank darjeeling branch. And a sum of rs 56430 automatically deducted from my account as initial payment without my consent. I told this to tele verifier of max life insurance but they did not respond properly. Plz help
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 29, 2018

[Feb 24, 2018] Max Life Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Max Life Insurance Customer Care's response, Feb 26, 2018
Dear Anjali, Thanks for sharing your concern and the policy number. Our customer representative will get in touch with you to understand your concern and offer suitable solution.

Max Life Insurance
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

My insurance number is[protected].my name C.Neelamurugan.my insurance date is 17/02/2018.but I payed early in 01/02/2018.so sent resiept copy to my mail neelamurugan8@gmail.com
I anjali thami had lodged a complaint against automatic fund deduction of rs 56430 from my axis bank account darjeeling branch. The agent of the said bank has pursuaded me to cancel the said policy. If this happens i have no complaint against them.. yours faithfully anjali thami.
I anjali thami had lodged a complaint against sudden and automatic fund deduction of rs 56430 from my axis bank darjeeling account. After your sincere effort the bank agent has pursuaded me to cancel the said policy no[protected] at the earliest. If cancellation of the said policy occurs i have no objection against the company and its authorized agent. In this regard i would like to thanks ur team for timely cooperation and suggestion. Yours sincerely anjali thami mob no [protected]

Max House, 1 Dr. Jha Marg, Okhla, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110020