[Resolved] Max Life Insurance — max policy #[protected]

New Delhi, Delhi, India
 Mohit Sanjwaal on Jul 16, 2018
I, Nirmala wife of Mr. Ghanshyam had MAX policy # [protected] . We are regular customers of MAX and even have policies of my husband Ghanshyam and Son Mohit . But my son Mohit met a fatal accident in July 2014 due to which he remained in coma for 4 months and after that his treatment is going on till now as he suffered Traumatic Brain Injury due to that severe accident . In March 2018, we need money for his dental operation and I surrendered my policy as for any Mother her first priority is her child not anything else . But to my amaze we got only 70-75 K something despite i have paid 3 regular yearly premiums of approx 50 K per year timely, as u can check your records.

Request you to refund the full paid premium as am really not at fault in this case. Hope you will understand a mother situation and will do the needful to help me.
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 17, 2018

[Jul 16, 2018] Max Life Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Max Life Insurance Customer Care's response, Jul 17, 2018
Dear Nirmala, We totally empathize with your situation. However, there are certain policy terms and conditions which cannot be changed. Our customer service team has once again responded to your request on email.
Max Life Insurance

Comments

I request senior officials of MAX to look into this matter from the point of view of a mother, , , , a mother will save life of her son or should she argue with you . Dunn expect such rude behavior from a big name like MAX . I[censored] can't help a mother in her geniune problem then really shame on you guys .
Really shame on you guys i[censored] can't help a mother in her geniune problem. If this incident will happen with you then will u give the same excuse as you are giving to me . Shame on you guys really very shameful as you are not helping a mother in her geniune problem. Before this i think MAX is a geniune company and understand's his/her customer geniune problems.
t that time when my mother surrendered the policy, she was not told by anyone that she will get the amount after so much deduction, almost 50 % . I just came to know about this only when the amount was credited in her Bank account and got shocked but at that time for her, her son life is more important.

No issue if you are not going to help then we will surely go to consumer court against MAX and then be ready to pay the amount along-with interest and expenses which will occur in the case . Listen Mr. Bajpai, We not begging here, we are just asking for our paid money.
By the way how much fraud is MAX doing . The company is even not helping a mother in her genuine problem . Really shame on you guys . This incident of the mother opened my eyes, i will never go for or recommend MAX to anyone.
Surely go to consumer court against such companies which are making fool of innocent person's.
the representative of MAX Madhup Bajpai is very rude and dunn even understand's genuine problem of their valued customers.
Don't recommend anyone to go for MAX as they are double faced people .
Such a fraudster company.

Max House, 1 Dr. Jha Marg, Okhla, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110020