[Resolved] Max Life Insurance — premium paid to manish (max life) but max life denies receiving premium

New Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 Sagnik Chakravartty on Nov 5, 2018
Dear all,

Good day,

Please note, i am having one policy with max life (Policy no.[[protected]] and was called upon by mr manish (Mobile no. - [[protected]] on 14th september 2017 as max life insurance finance department person and he was having each and every detail related to my policy which are actually supposed to be confidential. He told me that there was a 10% agent code which was applied on my premium and can be given as discount if paid directly to max life. I became sure about his identity as my policy's soft copy was also forwarded by her which was supposed to be with max life only.
I payed total premium of rs 46354/-
Account no. - [[protected]]
Ifsc code - utib0000696
Bank name - axis bank
Branch address - uttam nagar, new delhi

After doing the imps transfer in the name of - max life [[protected]]
Which was my policy number on 15/09/2018, i called mr manish and he said that premium will be processed and sms will be sent to me
Few days later, i started getting mails from max life regarding non-payment of my premium which added on to my suspicion as i had not received my premium receipt. I immediately contacted max life insurance and passed on each and detail related to the incident and have not yet received any resolution from them.

Hence, i would like to request your good self in helping me out to get my refund back and taking strict action against max life employee mr manish who liaised with the culprits as this entire fiasco would not have had occurred if due diligence with regards to my policy was carried out from their end in keeping the information confidential.

Awaiting a positive response from your side.

Thanks and best regards,

Sagnik chakravartty
Bulletin copy editor
Doordarshan news new delhi
Mobile number [protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 21, 2018

[Nov 05, 2018] Max Life Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Max Life Insurance Customer Care's response, Nov 09, 2018
Dear Sagnik

Thank you for reaching out to us and for sharing your concern in detail. Our customer service representative will investigate the concern shared by you. We have registered your complaint and we shall get in touch with you shortly to fix this.We assure you that your case will be at utmost priority and will resolve your concerns at the earliest.
Regards, Team Max Life Insurance
Max Life Insurance Customer Care's response, Nov 20, 2018
Dear Sir/Madam, As per your discussion with our customer service team, your concern has been addressed. Do reach out if there's anything else we can help you with. Regards, Team Max Life Insurance

Max House, 1 Dr. Jha Marg, Okhla, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110020
    Max Life Insurance - premium paid to manish (max life) but max life denies receiving premium