[Resolved] Max Life Insurance — switching funds

House no. 394, Lakkar Mandi janipura jammu lane no. 02, Jammu, Jammu District, Jammu and Kashmir, India
 Shashi1963 on May 8, 2019
Dear sir i have a complaint against mr abhishek executive in jammu operation office. I had some issues regarding switching funds but your employee didn't negative response everyday from last 15 days. Now finally switch my funds from online by my friends. But it is duty of your employee. And he said to me that do whatever and do my complaint to my head office i don't care. Please take strict action against him..

Your sincerely

Shashi sharma

Policy no.[protected].
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 15, 2019

[May 08, 2019] Max Life Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Max Life Insurance Customer Care's response, May 08, 2019
Dear Shashi,
We are very sorry about the inconvenience caused to you. Thank you for sharing your policy number. Our customer service team will reach out to you shortly to help understand the issue in detail and resolve it. Regards, Team Max Life Insurance
Max Life Insurance Customer Care's response, May 15, 2019
Dear Shashi,
Our customer service team tried to reach out to you but the call couldn't connect through. However, we'd like to inform you that your concern has been addressed and the same has been communicated to you on your registered email id. Do reach out if there's anything else we can help you with.
Regards, Team Max Life Insurance