[Resolved] Max Life Insurance — wrong address in policy documents

aman5546 on May 13, 2019
Dear Sir
I have purchased a term plan from Maxlife Insurance but they have entered wrong address in my policy documents even after giving aadhar card as address proof.
I have mailed them several times but they have not given me the satisfactory answer.
Correct address is-- "Himanshu Agrawal

Luharowali Gali
Jwalapur, Dehradun
Haridwar -249407
Uttarakhand "

They have added an additional term Dehradun which is to be deleted.

Himanshu Agrawal
Email- amanguru.[protected]@gmail.com
mob.- [protected]
Policy no.[protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 22, 2019

[May 14, 2019] Max Life Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Max Life Insurance Customer Care's response, May 15, 2019
Dear Himanshu,
We are very sorry about the inconvenience caused to you. Thank you for sharing your policy number. Our customer service team will reach out to you shortly to help understand the issue in detail and resolve it. Regards, Team Max Life Insurance
Updated by aman5546, May 20, 2019
I received a call from max representative that my problem has been resolved but when I downloaded the document from maxlifeinsurance.com, the problem is not resolved.
Max Life Insurance Customer Care's response, May 21, 2019
Dear Himanshu,
As discussed, we confirm you that the address (permanent and communication) updated in our records. Further, we confirm you we had sent soft copy of policy pack separately to your registered email id. Also, the same has been communicated to you on your registered email id. Do reach out if there's anything else we can help you with. Regards, Team Max Life Insurance
Updated by aman5546, Jun 07, 2019
Dear Sir
My issue related to my Policy is not resolved yet. I don`t know why you are taking so much time. your representative calls me that the issue has been resolved but when I download my Policy pack from your official site the problem is same as it was. They had updated the address but mistaken my corrected father name. I don`t know why these casual mistakes are happening. I blindly trust on the name of Max Life Insurance. I am very much annoyed from your services. I didn`t think the max Life service will be like this.
Updated by aman5546, Jun 24, 2019
Dear Sir
My issue is not resolved and 04 month have been past. You are requested to cancel my policy and refund my whole amount asap.
I will be grateful to you.

Himanshu Agrawal
amanguru.[protected]@gmail.com
Updated by aman5546, Jun 30, 2019
Dear Sir
I raised my complaint on April-2019 through email but not taken any action than I raise on this portal in may but till date the issue is not resolved. 03 months have been wasted in these correspondence over mails but till date issue has not resolved. Now when I am telling to cancel my policy your rep. is writing me that my freelook period has been over and the policy can not be cancel.
This is not right to say like this. If my policy will not cancel and refund will be given than I have to write to IRDAI.

Comments

Dear sir
Nothing has been done related to my address. Your representative is telling that they have updated. They are sending me the updated documents in which not a single term updated. I think they are not aware with the actual problem.
They are not removing the only term "Dehradun" from my address.

Max House, 1 Dr. Jha Marg, Okhla, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110020