[Resolved] Maxbhi / Elcotek Telecom — Money refund not received

Suri, Birbhum District, West Bengal, India
 hsaha2011
On 07/01/17 I ordered (Order #412082) ‘Full Body Housing for Micromax Unite 2 A106 Dual Sim - Red’ Rs. 641/- via Paytm Wallet money (Rs.595/-) and HDFC credit card (Rs.46/-). But they cancelled order on 12/01/17 and credit the amount to their website my a/c e-wallet. I request for bank refund on 14/01/17 & they approved, but did not refund, whereas on 19/01/17 they send a mail that order#412082 is reconfirmed, without my consent whether I wish to order again or not.
Right now I don’t want to place the order again and want my money back to my paytm a/c or bank a/c. I mailed them 3 times through their support mail. Phoned their customer care no.( [protected], [protected]) but didn’t respond.
Please help to get my money back, this is purely a fraud company

Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 27, 2017

[Jan 26, 2017] Maxbhi / Elcotek Telecom customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Maxbhi / Elcotek Telecom Customer Care's response, Jan 27, 2017
Dear Mr. Himangshu Saha Sir, , , , , , , , , First of all i am really very sorry and apologize for all the inconveniences caused to you regarding your order with Maxbhi.com. As i can check your all orders ID# 412082, #410556, #409402 with maxbhi.com. All orders complete amount has been refunded from our-end and it will be credited back to your account as per bank procedure and let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Also i would request you to please mark the issue resolved.

Comments

I have ordered a touch for xolo cube 5.0 but still not get my order. Whenever i check for my order it's show me your order is under process.
Plz look in this matter because i need that stuff very badly.
Hello sir, i have ordered htc butterfly s full body. but my order has been canceled and money has been refund to my ewallet. i have ordered htc butterfly s full body again. but my some rs. has been left in my ewallet. i want in my bank account. thanks,

318, 3rd Floor, Network Plaza, Saraswati Road, Karol Bagh, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110005
    Maxbhi / Elcotek Telecom - Money refund not received