[Resolved]  Maxbhi / Elcotek Telecom — My refund not refunded to my Paytm wallet

I have ordered Digitizer for Xolo X910 but order was cancelled after 2 days and I received message from Maxbhi that your refund has been credited to Maxbhi e-wallet. I am not a regular customer and not intend to buy anything from the site so I need my refund to be transferred to my Paytm no. [protected].
This is very unfair practice by the website.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 25, 2017
My refund sent to Paytm wallet from which made the payment

[Jan 19, 2017] Maxbhi / Elcotek Telecom customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Maxbhi / Elcotek Telecom Customer Care's response Jan 19, 2017
Dear Sir, We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you regarding your order with maxbhi.com, but sir to help you further in this regard we need your order id or your registered email id so that we can check your order and resolve it ASAP from our-end.
Updated by [email protected] Jan 24, 2017
Order No. is #416229 and I paid using Paytm wallet. Maxbhi cancelled the order due to their own issue but refund not debited to the source account. I want my refund to be debited to my Paytm wallet not Maxbhi wallet as I don't want to use Maxbhi due to this type o[censored]nfair practices. My paytm no. is [protected].
Updated by [email protected] Jan 24, 2017
my email id is [protected]@gmail.com
Maxbhi / Elcotek Telecom Customer Care's response Jan 25, 2017
Dear Mr. Umesh Dhatwalia Sir, , , , , , , , First of all i am really very sorry and apologize for all the inconveniences caused to you regarding your order with maxbhi.com. As confirmed by you that refund of your complete amount has been credited in your same account and let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. So i would like to request you to kindly mark the issue as resolved.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

We have here by the Order for intex aqua fish mobile battery my order id is
#410102 date 06/01/2017, Amount Rs.642.02 this order is cancelled Please Amount Refund to My Bank Account.
Bank Account Details,
NAME: S.MANIVEL
A/C NO: [protected]
BANK: INDIAN OVER SEAS BANK
BRANCH: NAMAKKAL
IFSC: IOBA0000652

Maxbhi / Elcotek Telecom Phone
    Maxbhi / Elcotek Telecom Address
    318, 3rd Floor, Network Plaza, Saraswati Road, Karol Bagh, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110005