[Resolved] Maxbhi / Elcotek Telecom — order #: 717352 amount not return back to my account

md_rafeee on Jan 21, 2018
Hi sir,

Order #: 717352 amount 2165 paid by paytm wallet. Order was canceled due to un availability of product. Amount also moved to maxbhi ewallet. I have requested to return back the amount to my paytm wallet. (Send back the amount to bank option)
But amount not yet received in my paytm wallet.
As per maxbhi web amount will be transferred in 15 days but still not received. Can you tell me the status of my money?
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 22, 2018

[Jan 21, 2018] Maxbhi / Elcotek Telecom customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Maxbhi / Elcotek Telecom Customer Care's response, Jan 22, 2018
Dear Mr. Mohamed Rafeek Sir ... First of all i am really very sorry and apologize for all the inconveniences caused to you regarding your order with Maxbhi.com. As i can check your Order #717352 with maxbhi.com. Its already completely refunded from our-end and the Refund ID =[protected], kindly check your refund with Paytm and let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Also i would request you to please mark the issue resolved.
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

The issue is resolved
I am order iPhone motherboard but it cancelled.so amount refund to e-wallet and i transfer to my bank account but i didn't receive my money on my bank.details are
Order id: 756835
Money : Rs.435 pls.help me

318, 3rd Floor, Network Plaza, Saraswati Road, Karol Bagh, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110005
    Maxbhi / Elcotek Telecom - order #: 717352 amount not return back to my account