[Resolved] Maxbhi / Elcotek Telecom — refund and non delivery method

Ghaziabad, Ghaziabad District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 Ashish Majhi on Jan 11, 2019
The company has very confusing tnc. I ordered a lcd screen for my mobile worth ₹399 and it was cancelled automatically the next day. Well thats okay. But they kept my money in a wallet (Not approved by govt) instead of directly giving it back (Read those tnc, shady) and when i tried to refund it. They sure gave me no transaction id of the refund to crosscheck with my payment bank/wallet. It just states it was initiated and refund was made.

This is a fraud company and unlike other companies who actually give a damn about the customers. I was too misguided by those resolved, 99% customer satisfaction reviews. But i tell you better off buying those spare parts from market or other online stores.

There available stocks become unavailable out of stock just a few hours after you have ordered an item. If not then i hope you get that part in good condition.

refund and non delivery method
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 16, 2019
I contacted them through their support email address: [email protected] and submitting a complaint here.

[Jan 11, 2019] Maxbhi / Elcotek Telecom customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Maxbhi / Elcotek Telecom Customer Care's response, Jan 11, 2019
Dear Sir, We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you regarding your order with maxbhi.com, but sir to help you further in this regard we need your order id or your registered email id so that we can check your order and resolve it ASAP from our-end.
Updated by Ashish Majhi, Jan 14, 2019
1487741 order id
Maxbhi / Elcotek Telecom Customer Care's response, Jan 15, 2019
Dear Mr. Ashish Majhi Sir ... First of all i am really very sorry and apologize for all the inconveniences caused to you regarding your order with Maxbhi.com. As i can check your Order #1487741 with maxbhi.com. For refund of your amount, we have a very simple process enabling you to do so in few clicks on 1 call or 1 support email. Means either you can login to your account and request for refund to bank, or you can call us and request refund to bank, or also you can write an email to [email protected] and ask for your refund. You could have easily done that rather than choosing the longer route. still as you already initiated your complete refund from our-end shortly it will be credited back to your account as per payment procedure and let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Also i would request you to please mark the issue resolved at consumercomplaints.in so that other users can get to know the actual process regarding the same.
Updated by Ashish Majhi, Jan 16, 2019
I will update with a screenshot of the refund I get and then mark it as resolved unless someone else marks it resolved.
Updated by Ashish Majhi, Jan 16, 2019
So here it is..

refund and non delivery method

318, 3rd Floor, Network Plaza, Saraswati Road, Karol Bagh, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110005
    Maxbhi / Elcotek Telecom - refund and non delivery method