[Resolved] Maxbhi / Elcotek Telecom — refund to bank a/c

Rampurhat, Birbhum District, West Bengal, India
 asok1979 on Jan 23, 2018
They mailed refund completed but the amount not reflected in my a/c. They are lair. They should not made refund and harressed me again and again. My order id 722320. I sent them bank statement but did not believe it. It passed 2 months. I mailed them again angain. The articles i purchased show in stock, their excutive phoned me and offered 10 % rebat. So i spent rs1883 from my uco bank rupay debit card. And the order cancelled and called me to refund e - wallet. They did so. But the problem arose when i wanted to transfer money to my bank account. They made tricks.

refund to bank a/c
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 24, 2018

[Jan 23, 2018] Maxbhi / Elcotek Telecom customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Maxbhi / Elcotek Telecom Customer Care's response, Jan 24, 2018
Dear Amit shantaram vetorkar,

Your Order #722320 is currently Un-Paid. Means we have received the order but we have still not received the payments for the same. We can process the order only after we have successfully received the payments.

This can happen due to many reasons:
1. You have not completed the payment process at our payment page during checkout - Please login again on our website www.maxbhi.com and complete the payment process.
2. Your payments were completed but our payment processor is still processing the same - This might happen sometimes due to delay in confirmation of payments from your bank to our processor.
3. Your payments have been rejected by the payment processor - In this case you need to try again to pay the order with some other bank.

And please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Also i would request you to please mark the issue resolved at consumercomplaints.in so that other users can get to know the actual process regarding the same.

318, 3rd Floor, Network Plaza, Saraswati Road, Karol Bagh, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110005
    Maxbhi / Elcotek Telecom - refund to bank a/c