[Resolved] Maxbhi — recover my money from maxbhi ewallet

Kohima, North Eastern, India
 Sajro on Aug 25, 2019
Order id #1852723, 24/08/2019, 10:52 pm 2, 238.00 rs. Cancelled.
Hi, i ordered tempered glass for xiaomi mi max 2 - screen protector guard
And lcd with touch screen for xiaomi mi max 2 - black (Display glass combo folder) from maxbhi. It showed product available while checking it out and so i ordered both, going through payment gateway was quick and easy. Once it was paid i returned to the site to see the amount deducted but the order automatically cancelled. It showed "order canceled and refunded as points. 2238 points added to account."
Now the problem is, they says in their manual i can transfer back to my bank account anytime but if i tried clicking it it shows "error insufficient amount available in ewallet. Amount in ewallet should be greater or equal to the amount requested for transfer to bank."
So i tried calculating and bought 50 points of theirs for another rs.50, so to makeup for the discount, but shows the same result.
Checking me ewallet it shows i have only 3 points.
Now m stucked, cant transfer back to my bank, cant shop with the money converted points coz theres non other then the 3 point.
I simply want them to refund my money and someone take legal action to ban such sites which dupe the innocent, unsuspecting costumers, also take off their site from the google search since it will a continuous circle of betrayals and complaints. Help me find a solution, ty

Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 25, 2019
i got an email around 2pm that my order has been shipped.with pictures to be delivered by 30th aug. Since ive gone through a lot of pressure i thought i saw the image of a used touchscreen, maybe lights decieving me.
untill i get the product and checked it, for now im happy that they made a quick response for my trouble. thank you all for the help

[Aug 25, 2019] Maxbhi / Elcotek Telecom customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Sajro, Aug 25, 2019
There is no reasons for the auto cancellation of the order immediately after payment was successful, simply the message "Order canceled and refunded as points. 2238 points added to Account."
Also i rechecked the items, and it still showed available and options of delivery within 3 days!

Comments

My order cancelled please refund my money

318, 3rd Floor, Network Plaza, Saraswati Road, Karol Bagh, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110005
    Maxbhi - recover my money from maxbhi ewallet