Maxo Phones Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Dec 12, 2020

File a complaint to Maxo Phones

Having problems with Maxo Phones?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Maxo Phones customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Maxo Phones

Maxo Phones Website

Maxo Phones Head Office Address

Maxo Phones reviews & complaints(25)

Ordered Mobile not receive on dt 11/12/2020. company send me other several Mobile without invoice so I refund my money.
Maxo Phones customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have to return this item please come and take the phone
    Maxo Phones customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Phone is not working properly and not charging properly

Mob not working and not charging then what will do

Sir
        I am sudev sarkar..
        From siliguri.. Sir at first time 22-7-20 me buy a maxo mobile online phone shope. But they have not respond seal this mobile
        .. I also request sir solved this problem.. Or not return my money..

Dear team
          My maxo phone order no.#13777
          I have ordered maxo 256gb smartphone. But i have received t series china mobile phone of very low quality. Since then i am regularly try to contact maxo phone company but till the date i have not received any single feedback or trace from them.
          After going to mayapuri industrial area search in google i find that this maxo is fraudulent company which already cheated so many innocent people but still none of the authority has taken any strict action against such cheating and fraud business.. Hope this company is running by some fraud mafia nexus which modus operandi is to collect money by cheating innocent people by giving so many fraudulent offer etc.
          I request to refund my money 3999 urgently...
          Maxo Phones customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchased / ordered a mobile phone online via "maxophones. Online" and received another handset apple tree and this product was faulty also please collect your product and send my refund Money.

Note:Find below my Booking and payment ddetails.

Hey Vinayak,
            Thank you for shopping with us! Your transaction with online shopping was successful.
            Order Amount Rs 3999.00
            Payment ID [protected]
            Merchant Order ID [protected]
            Order Date & Time July[protected]:06:25 PM
            Merchant Transaction Identifier [protected]

Best regards,
            online shopping
            Any issues with your purchase?
            1 As per payment network regulations, please contact your merchant directly
            at eloda.biz/

2 Incase of no response from your merchant, please reach out to your bank for any payment related queries.

Dear sir

I am pitchaikani i shopping in 21/7/2020 july onling order MaxoM10 pay to amount 3999 but 27/7/2020 evening Delivery Mobile in Ringme mobile chaina local mobile not on so please return to company refund amount my account transfer consider return .

This Mobile Maxo10 8gpram, internal memory 236 ra Note
              +1 videos
              Jul 28, 2020
              Updated by B.Pitchaikani
              MaxoM10 [censored] online shopping

Dear sir लास्ट 8 दिन हुआ मेने मोबाईल book कीया हे... उसका कोय आता पता नही हे... क्या मुझे मोबाईल मिळणे वाला हे के नही... अगर आप मोबाईल नही दे पा रहे हो तो मेरा पैसा मुझे लोटा दो... और आप का कोय फोन नंबर भी नही हे... सब रॉंग नंबर बाता हे...
                Maxo Phones customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I receive the mobile order no #12472 but not as per order other company mobile phone provide please return the mobile and send as per order or refund money.
                  My order - maxo m10 (Coral green, 8gb ram, 256gb storage) - coral green × 1

Rs. 3, 999.00
                  You send - other company mobile
                  Maxo Phones customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am pitchaikani i shopping in online 21/7/2020 maxom10 mobile order pay to amount 3999 confirm order today received 27/7/2020 ringme mobile this maxom10 online phone fake dupicate send this company so please not order this mobile fake fake please note.
                    Refund return to mobile.
                    Jul 27, 2020
                    Updated by B.Pitchaikani
                    MaxoM10 Mobile 8gpRam 236 internal memory ellam [censored] dammi this online shopping close please

Dear sir/ma'am,

This is with reference to product no/order no [protected] received by me on dated 19 july 2020 which came to be entirely defective and not in working condition. I therefore wish to return the product. Kindly do the needful at the earliest.
                      Thank you.
                      Maxo Phones customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Last 6 days i am ordered mobile phone not delevared your company what happened this consignment
                        Maxo Phones customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have recently booked a phone but still I am not getting any confirmation for my product. I hope if you want to make more customer you have to satisfy your user. Now I am thinking about to escalate this thing on court because lots of customer facing same issue I am a layer and I am free for this
                          Maxo Phones customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered phone, but it was cancelled, please refund my money back
                            Maxo Phones customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Product is defrent riciving sir. Plz replace or refound mi
                              Maxo Phones customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchased / ordered a mobile phone online via "maxophones. Online" store and received an email confirmation with order number #13424. However i am unable to trace the delivery and no phone contact details available.

Please help me in reversing my amount of inr. 3999.00 via payu.in transaction id[protected] on 16/07/2020.

Maxo mobile online is fraud and cheater website.

Received different phone named "android". While on website it is shown as "maxo m10 (Coral green, 8gb ram, 256gb storage)". The mobile not even charging. Not even getting switched on (Defective product)

This is online cheating. I want return the received handset and want full refund of paid amount immediately.

Hi team

Today I received one parcel which was ordered by me to purchase a Maxomobile.
                                  I received order from gurdaspur bluedart office person, in that order I got phone which have not mentioned any brand name and it is not working. There is no bill of item don't have warrenty card. Cover box shows MAKE IN INDIA and sticker on battery and mobile shows MADE IN CHINA . There is no Company Contact No. to call them.
                                  br...

Dear team,

Maxo Phones customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                  MAXO Mobile online is fraud and cheater website.

Received different phone named "ANDROID". While on Website it is shown as "maxo m10 (coral green, 8gb ram, 256gb storage)". The mobile not even charging. Not even getting switched ON (Defective product)

Sir mene jo phone buk kiya tha m10 tha lekin book nahi bheja dusra bhej diya or uski display tuti hui hai
                                    Maxo Phones customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have ordered maxo v15 mobile phone on 13 july 2020. Payment deducted from account but damage product delivered which is not working. Return policy email not valid. I want my refund amount asap otherwise i will police complaints. Fraud site banned that site.