Mayur Enterprises Ground Floor, Sector-15, Rohini - 110089., Delhi - 110039 — fraud product and defective product delivery

Chennai, Tamilnadu, India
 Ratheesh Kumar R on Oct 9, 2019
I have ordered for sony wireless headphones with boss wireless earbud but i have received the jbl defective headphone. I have not track the merchant and by searching the merchant i came to know that so many of the face the same issue.

Please take immediate action on the merchant.

I have returned the product. But i have paid for rs 1699

fraud product and defective product delivery

Comments

I have placed an order for Sony Wireless behind Neck in Ear Headphone and Boss Wireless Ear Buds were free with it. But the product received by me through Way bill No.[protected] is JBL Tempo on Ear Headphones. I had opted for Cash on Delivery and Rs.1699/- have been paid by me. The product is being returned by me on the return address mentioned on the package i.e. Mayur Enterprises, Ground Floor, Sector 15, Rohini - 110089, Delhi - 110039.
As the mail is being submitted on the complaint portal of the merchant i.e. Mayur Enterprises therefore hope to receive the ordered product SONY WIRELESS BEHIND NECK IN EAR HEADPHONE along with free BOSS WIRELESS EAR BUDS soon.
Awaiting an early response from the merchant.

Ruchita Sharma

Mridul Dangra's reply, Oct 19, 2019
I have received the same wrong order but could you please let me know if they have send you a wring product why did you oay for the order
I had place the order waterproof MR.DADDY 2.0 CHRONO SMART WATCH BLA1 amount RS 1649 . But i have received other item wich is very dirty and this item already used by some one but the company is same item dispatch to me had received the item and just open but in side the box other item which is available is market rs 100 only.
I had uploaded images which is received item so i never trust and never suggest any one
so i requistin to you kindly contact and refund my money as soon as possible

mob. no . [protected]
email id. [protected]@gmail.com

packaging reference number MED01Oct171
I have order for a Smart watch, but they have a send two duplicate watches.

The product is fraud. The ordering price was 1799 and the product came worth 99 rupees . It made me loss of 1700 rupees . Please refund my money or otherwise i have to take some action against it

Worst experience I will suggest people not to indulge in shopping from this fake and fraud site. I ordered for casio red/black watch and boat wireless headphones which cost me 1799 rupees and I received this unless piece of junk which is not even worst 10 and on top of that I am not able to get hold on to the company for return and refund.

This is fraud website and no one will response for emails, quality of the product is too worst. Please don't buy any products in this website. Even customer care number also not exist mail also could not deliverable.

Mayur Enterprises Ground Floor, Sector-15, Rohini - 110089., Delhi - 110039 - fraud product and defective product delivery

Company:Mayur Enterprises Ground Floor, Sector-15, Rohini - 110089., Delhi - 110039
    Chennai, Tamilnadu