Mazza Cool Drinks — complaint against cool drinks sale exceed mrp

siva1973kumar on Jan 1, 2018
Respected sir
We are very sorry to inform you that
On 26/12/2017 we went to chengi fort in villupuram district, after site visit went to the annai anjugam ammal bus stand for back to home. As per my kids request bought 2 mazza cool drinks in azagar samy shop which placed inside the bus stop. Mrp 35/ rupees but he asked 40 rupees for each bottle that means each bottle 5 rupees exceed. I asked that person, he said 5 rupees for freezer. If you want to buy give 40 otherwise get out. I took photo for that shop in front of my kid. He angry and approach for threatening and spoke ugly words in front of public's and my family members. I was ashamed. I spoke in respect manner but he didn't care about and told who are you, complaint any where nothing to do it, during that time took my photo with his mobile for threatening.
What is the mistake from my side? Government made rules but the concern department and officers should monitor for minimize corruption. This is one kind of corruption. Officers should not wait in their office for complaint should visit frequently for inspection. Chengi fort is the historical place not only for indian tourister many foreigner visited there.
What are the meaning for gst and trading this kind of people made corruption and threatening the public? I am the graduate spoke decently but he treated like a gonads. Kindly do the needful
Yours truly
Updated by siva1973kumar, Jan 15, 2018
no status update against my complaint.
this is the right status of our indian consumer. don't worried about this "god is great"
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0