Mcdonald's India — plastic cover in burger

I've visited mcdonalds dilsuknagar, hyderabad on friday[protected] at 4.46pm and ordered below items

Mckebabchicken burger,
Medium coke and
2 piece chicken wings,

* attached the bill for your reference.

To my surprise, i had something plastic in my mouth when i took the first bite. When i spilled the food out of my mouth i was shocked to see the cheese plastic cover.

The cheese plastic cover was not removed and it appears it was heated like that only and served to me.

I went to the counter and showed them the same. Immediately they took it inside and provided me replacement.

The supervisor or manager came to me and started apologizing continuously. I politely asked them to leave me alone and finished my replacement burger.

They offered me free fries, refund to which i again politely denied.

I posted the review the same in zomato on the same night.

But no response from the management.

My questions to mcdonald and cosumer forums are

1) what would have happened if i swallowed that plastic cover?? The plastic would have melted when you microwave it and is this the way you treat your customers?

2) this could have choked me i would have fell unconscious on the way back.

3) we hear so many similar incidents about mcdonalds carelessness towards provided quality food to customer.

Please take strict action against the mcdonalds.

And

I would like to know what would they like to say about plastic in food? Do they really care about customers health?

plastic cover in burger
plastic cover in burger

[Feb 26, 2018] McDonald's India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by avinashp_kumar Mar 10, 2018
I already gave phone number AND all details here and i replied with phone to someone from your team. Still no response!

This is how much you care about your customers?
Updated by avinashp_kumar Mar 10, 2018
here is the reply!

On Wed, Mar 7, 2018 at 12:51 PM, Avinash.K ****<avinash.****@gmail.com> wrote:
8008******

On Tue, Mar 6, 2018 at 11:30 PM, Gauri karnik <Gauri.[protected]@mcdonaldsindia.com> wrote:
Dear Avinash,

Greetings from McDonald’s!

We would truly appreciate if you can give us your contact no., so that our operation team will get in touch with you.

Gauri Karnik
Updated by avinashp_kumar Apr 13, 2018
Still no response from you guys, this show how much important customers health is to you and how much you care about feedbacks! terrific Mcdonalds
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Hardly any sauce, and the wrap was Dilivered torn and tattered and could
Hardly eat anything, Extra masala was not included. This is just sad, not planning to order from McDonalds again

McDonald's India Customer Care's response, Feb 27, 2018

Dear Fatema Badri,

We are sorry to hear about your experience. Your delight is very important to us. Kindly share your contact number, Email Id, and store location along with your detailed concern at [email protected], and our team will take this ahead.

Team McDonald's
Dear avinashp_kumar,

We are sorry to hear about your experience. Your delight is very important to us. Kindly share your contact number and Email Id along with your detailed concern at [protected]@mcdonaldsindia.com, and our team will take this ahead.

Team McDonald's
avinashp_kumar's [Complaint's author] reply, Apr 15, 2018
?????whats the date today?

McDonald's India Phone