Mcdonald's India — plastic cover in burger
Aavinashp_kumar on Feb 26, 2018
I've visited mcdonalds dilsuknagar, hyderabad on friday[protected] at 4.46pm and ordered below items
Medium coke and
2 piece chicken wings,
* attached the bill for your reference.
To my surprise, i had something plastic in my mouth when i took the first bite. When i spilled the food out of my mouth i was shocked to see the cheese plastic cover.
The cheese plastic cover was not removed and it appears it was heated like that only and served to me.
I went to the counter and showed them the same. Immediately they took it inside and provided me replacement.
The supervisor or manager came to me and started apologizing continuously. I politely asked them to leave me alone and finished my replacement burger.
They offered me free fries, refund to which i again politely denied.
I posted the review the same in zomato on the same night.
But no response from the management.
My questions to mcdonald and cosumer forums are
1) what would have happened if i swallowed that plastic cover?? The plastic would have melted when you microwave it and is this the way you treat your customers?
2) this could have choked me i would have fell unconscious on the way back.
3) we hear so many similar incidents about mcdonalds carelessness towards provided quality food to customer.
Please take strict action against the mcdonalds.
I would like to know what would they like to say about plastic in food? Do they really care about customers health?
[Feb 26, 2018] McDonald's India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
|2 Comments Updated:||ShareTweet|