Mcp Hyundai — cheating by mcp hyundai vellangallur, irinjalakuda, thrissur, kerala

Irinjalakuda, Kerala, India
 Joseph Ukken on Jan 4, 2019
I was looking for a Grand i 10 Era model on exchange of my old santro car. The MCP hyundai, Irinjalakuda Executives came and valued my car and we finalised the exchange rate and all. After that they said that they dont have era variant with them, then I said its okay I will go for Swift Lxi model, which was my 2nd option and the stock was available with the dealer and I finalized the rates and offers with the Maruthi dealer. On the same day the MCP executive told me that they have Grand I 10 era model and I can block the car by making down payment. I paid Rs.2, 50, 000/- on 24.12.2018 and handovered my car. And for the balance amount I applied for a loan. The loan got sanctioned. On 28.12.2018 the Executive called me and said that they dont have the car you can go for magna variant which costs Rs.1, 00, 000/- .or they will refund the down payment. I asked him How you can take a booking and down payment for car which is not in your stock, then he replied me that his manager advised him to do so. I called his manager and he is saying the same options that the executive said. I told him that I will file a case in consumer court if I didn't get the swift on the same rate that I have finalised before with maruthi dealers because of year ending the stocks are emptying fast, then he said that you can go for that way also. I feel that the executive is far better than his manager. The Manger had no ethics and his concern is only his booking and target for that he will do such unethical practices.
Updated by Joseph Ukken, Mar 12, 2019
[protected] Forwarded message[protected]
From: CRM Sales <[protected]@mcphyundai.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2019 at 15:41
Subject: CLARIFICATION LETTER REGARDING HMIL COMPLAINT
To: Joseph George <[protected]@gmail.com>

We were in receipt of your compliant dated 17.01.19 vide SR No:[protected]. In light of the complaint you have raised, we would like to clarify the following.

We deeply regret the inconvenience that you are currently facing. However, we would like to reiterate that there was no service deficiency from our side due to which this have occurred.

Pl note the chronology of incidents given below for your reference.

Booking – Date 23.12.18– Amount Rs:250000/-
Variant confirmation – Date 23.12.18
Stock non-availability communication –Date 28.12.18
Normal no: of days for refund is 5
Refund date 31.12.18 – 2 Days to refund – less than normal no: of days for refund.
Time of Refund is two days
I am sure you would appreciate that though the time taken for normal refund is 5 days, in your case we have done it in 2 days which is 3 days less than normal. This was done with the specific intent to help you avail maximize offer available with any other manufacturer.
Further, you had confirmed receipt of funds from our end by 3:40 PM & you had thanked our Sales Manager profusely.
Hence, in the light of the above chronology, we pray that you see this incident as force majeure. We regret to deny any compensation whatsoever arose out of this situation.
Yours Sincerely,
Sales Head.
MCP Motors India Pvt Ltd
V/390A, NH-17, Thrithallur
Vatanapally Thrissur 680 619Mcp Hyundai

Dear Sales Head,
I am thanking you for sending the reply and spending your valuable time, which was not available with you for my previous emails dated 28.12.2018, 29.12.2018. And I am very grateful to you for sharing your company policy, first promise the customer that the vehicle is available, get the exchange vehicle, payment and share the delivery date after that check the availability, If the vehicle is not available then refund within 5 days. I like to know one thing that do you have any patent for this policy.

I am very glad knowing that I was one of the luckiest person who got the refund within 2 days. If you informed this on 31.12.18. I should have taken a new year lottery.

I am sharing my humble suggestion that please keep some blank signed cheques for meeting this type of situations. Discuss with the management and think about it.

Mcp Hyundai - cheating by mcp hyundai vellangallur, irinjalakuda, thrissur, kerala

Company:Mcp Hyundai