Md Yaseen Shareef — not get n.o.c. after cleared loan

hydbull on Jan 3, 2018
Hello and greetings of the day

Iam md yaseen shareef from hyderabad. My loan number : [protected] customer id : 4340617.

Here my query is for the above loan which has finished as on 27/11/2017
As my last payment for this loan has been paid on 10/11/2017. After a gap of 5 days i call on customer care number for n. O. C. Copy and i got reply as with in 10 working days i will get my n. O. C. Via email or courier already waited for about 20 days again i call customer care regarding the same issue again i got the same reply with in 10 working days i will get my n. O. C. Via courier without fail my last call for customer care was on 07/12/2017 10 : 48 am even on this day i got reply as its in under process u will get in 3 to 4 days and today i call customer care number its not working.
Be frank still i am calling customer care for the same reason but one clearly explains me why i am not getting n. O. C. Or give the concern person phone number so i can call directly i think all are just making timepass no one works there this is the frank really fed up with home credit management and yours system of work.

Be frank will i get my n. O. C. Or not when i gone to purchase mobile i got approved with in no time then why so late for a n. O. C copy taking 2 months.
Complaint comments  0 CommentsShare0Tweet0Share0