MDIndia Healthcare Services Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Mar 21, 2022

File a complaint to MDIndia Healthcare Services

Having problems with MDIndia Healthcare Services?

File a complaint and get it resolved by MDIndia Healthcare Services customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

MDIndia Healthcare Services

1800 233 4449

MDIndia Healthcare Services reviews & complaints page 3

From: VIVEKANANDAN V-CM-ITD-CO
Sent: Saturday, October 19, 2019 14:35
To: '[protected]@mdindia.com'; '[protected]@mdindia.com'; '[protected]@mdindia.com'
Cc: '[protected]@mdindia.com'; '[protected]@mdindia.com'; '[protected]@mdindia.com'; '[protected]@yahoo.co.in'; '[protected]@mdindia.com'
Subject: FW: CLAIM AMOUNT NOT CREDITED : LONG PENDING ISSUE : Non receipt of claim amount : MDI3447853, Patient Name : VIVEKANANDAN .V:CCN...

I am an employee of Orange Business Services.
My employee ID – 9002656.
My UHCP MEMBER ID ---- UHCP00693284.
My TPA ID - 8782016.

I request you to approve my reimbursement Claim Number – 4526 and deposit the money in my account at the earliest. I registered the claim on 18th March, 2021 and still I have not received my claim amount. Attached is the United Health Care Parekh ID Card for your reference.

BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS:
NAME - RUKMINI RADHESHYAM GUPT
ACCOUNT NUMBER - [protected]
IFSC CODE - SBIN0013034
BRANCH - GAVANPADA MULUND EAST, MUMBAI.
Apr 12, 2021
resolved by my TPA
MDIndia Healthcare Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
complaint resolved.

We are very saddened to inform you that our reimbursement claim is pending for more than five month and no reply or proper correspondence is received by us in this regard.Kindly look into the matter and do the needful by resolving our greviance.

[protected] Forwarded message[protected]
    From: Dipak C
    Date: Wed, Feb 3, 2021, 7:40 PM
    Subject: Fwd: Submission of reimbursement claim of S...
    I have received this message from MD INDIA

I have been following up with the your different department for last 4 months and no fruitful result has been received. they have also asked for some documents which is already been submit.

Kindly look into the matter

"Greetings from MDIndia! We are using this chat to update you about the claim status of the patient Jyoti Jha for the claim number MDI5978140...

My name is Janardhan
    My mdi no
    MDI5-[protected]
    I want to hospital list in Udupi district
    So I was called so many times.. some no no valid and contacted no person also no guided... worst arrives...
    Fake customer care number remove from your website

I have submitted for a claim reimbursement (CCN-MDI6033855).
      The claim is settled but there are multiple deductions for Room and Nursing? If 2000 is payable per day as per 1% of SI, then only 1800 should have been deducted all together for this CCN. I tried contacting chennai team, customer care and via emails but no one is able to answer or respond properly. Can I get answer for this?

Balaji

Dear Sir/Ma’m
        I am Gaurav Singh and Corporate Policy holder of MD India through Canara bank.
        I have submitted Claim documents for reimbursement through Agra TPA ON 19/02/2021 and I got queries for Additional Documents Required( for ADR Reply) on 01.03.2021.
        I have submitted additional documents on 02.03.2021 through Agra TPA and online also but I did not get any reply or messages from MD India till now.
        I have tried so many times to contact with MD India customer care but all the Customer care no is unreachable and show that all numbers are invalid.
        Kindly help us and process my claim as soon as possible.
        Note: I am attaching Additional Documents with mail for your reference.
        Details are below:

Claim No: MDI6056947
        Patient Name: Mr. Bhudev Singh
        Policy No.: 251100/50/20/10000253
        MDID Card No.: MDI5-[protected]
        Claim amount: 1, 99, 422/-
        Employee Code: 97141

Dear Sir
          Your all telephone numbers are useless no help from all please update your telephone/tool free numbers for god sake there is help from the numbers
          Please explain me where can we go then??????
          On your me cards there are numbers not working
          i need emergency help as i am very sick
          [protected] useless
          Karool bag no ring but no pick [protected]
          [protected] such off always emergency no
          For god sake please looking the matter
          Kind regards
          Mr Rashid
          Md15 [protected]

MY BILL CCN MDI[protected]/08/20
            AND CCN MDI[protected]/08/20
            MAIL RECEIVED WE REQUIRE ORIGINAL HARD COPIES FROM MD INDIA BUT I SUBMITTED HARD COPY YOUR NODEL OFFICER ALREADY BUT STILL BOTH BILL NOT PROCESS
            pls do necessary action and claim finalization urgently pls contact my mob no. [protected] if any help

Dear sir/madam

I have send claim form with claim ID MDI6032556 for an amount of RS 17000 but it is approved for only RS 2500 stating investigation reports are not there, but again I have forwarded all investigation reports
              So please justify the reason for the approval amount inspite of sending all the required documents.

Below is the details of my policy and i was admitted for Covid 19 my total bill was 203081, all the relevant required documents were provided and there is no PP kit and other consumables but i have been sanctioned 85782 it is very sad for a policy of 500000 wherein i am paying a premium of 35000 per year i get a sanction of 85000 this is absolutely not justified i would like my bills and details be checked by someone who can understand the...

Greetings of the day!!

I'm writing this mail to bring your attention that I got mail from MD INDIA on 20th Nov 2020 for crediting claimed amount within 7 to 10 days, but it's now more than
                78 days but still I did not get any amount credited to my account.

For this I'm continuously taking follow up from surat branch and also talked with your grievance officer Atul and Vidya and also talked with chetan parmar head of surat branch.

Everytime I am getting response as there is a technical issue, Please wait for 2 days or week and Now it's been more than 78 days, If this will not resolve in the next 2 days I have to file a case for this unexpected delays.

Awaiting for favorable response.

Find the mail below for your kind reference and details as below:
                MDID- MDI[protected]
                Claim No - MDI5904374
                National india Policy no - 311501/50/19/10004874

Thanks & Regards,
                JAY M
                IT Engineer(TCS)

I had submitted a claim form for reimbursement on 09/12/2020 amounting to Rs.3, 139/-, but the claim form has been lost/misplaced by the TPA. They have acdepted the same over the mail but there is no action against the same. For last one & half months they are saying sorry and asking for more time.

How do I resolve this, please help. Receipt copy is attached herewith for your reference.

MDID - MDI5-[protected]
                  Policy No. - 311400/48/21/04104

Dear Team Customer Care,
                    I am a senior person aged 74 years and hearing impaired person. I have recently renewed my Mediclaim Insurance Policy from Kolkata Office for the year[protected] having Policy No.[protected]. for me and my wife. Kindly help me to get the new Policy and Photo I.D card. As I am a hearing impaired person It is difficult for me to contact over phone. Hope you will realise my problem and help me to get the same through on line service.
                    With warm regards.

Hospitalisation Details :

Hospital Details : Yashoda Hospital - Secunderabad
                      Hospitalisation Period : 27-Jan-2021 To 29-Jan-2021
                      Diagnosis : [ Conservative ] B-CELL LYMPHOMA
                      As doctor has advised for targeted therapy using Rituximab chemo therapy. Today we had sent for a request of 45000 for 24 hours the request was denied irrespective of chemo under policy. During the 1st hospitalization from 18th to 23rd of January 21 the cashless was approved under the same treatment. I would request you to please substantiate why now for the 2nd treatment the claim has been denied

Please note that i have filled a claim of rs 200321/- for my wife bypass surgery which was done on 02/08/2020 and you have sanctioned rs 179922/- against my claim and in this deduction you have deducted rs 4100/- for blood unit which was bought by me for surgery and you have not passed said bill because i have produced duplicate bill because i have misplaced said bill but now i have submit original bill but now you are denied to make the payment so pls look in to the matter and solved my query by make payment of said bill
                        thanking you
                        shyam sunder chanda

Dear sir/I am working in central bank of India.
                          Name Ram babu Prasad
                          Of no. 111428
                          I have already submitted my claim in 2018.
                          So many communications made by MDINDIA through email/messages to me and I used to comply through my Regional office Motihari Bihar where I was posted at that time . All the communication made by me and so many follow up with many officials, they were always giving assurance that the claim...

Anusyabai nagpure mdi no 6016292 ka Rispons brabar nahi mila

Please note claim id: MDI6004978, there is deduction of 4800 again pulse oximeter & monitor charges.u father is a cardiac patient hospitalised in ICU in critical situation. If there is pulse oximeter and monitor for such patient how will doctor be able to monitor him 24hours.
                            Also when father was hospitalised in June 2020 (21st to 24th June 2020) in same hospital the Charges were covered. Again in past I have never seen such deduction...

Respected,
                            I have lodge a claim of amount INR 7480 ( Seven thousand four hundred eighty only) vide claim no. : MDI5993832. I have send all relevant original documents, md india asked for additional documents that were already send at this I replied to additional documents requirement and send the asked documents again via email dated 25/12/2020 .
                            Now md india is seeking for Pollution control board certificate, bio medical waste certificate which are irrelevant and not required as per guidelines of IRDAI.
                            Kindly intervein into the matter and oblige.