Medanta Medicity — Eye test regarding complaint

New Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 Rohit Sareen
I went medanta to know about the eye laser treatment and my experience was bad there. No one cared about the patient but were busy in there other stuff.. After 1 hr i got my eyes checked by one of the junior doctor, who doesn't provide me proper details about the treatment and said me to come after 2 weeks.. Its just not a right behavior to treat the patient who came so far to get treatment. Also, some areas of the hospitals were not hygienic.

[Jul 22, 2016] Medanta The Medicity customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I would like to share my bad experience wide medanta on 11.7.16.
The attending staff are very rude and they don't care if patient who is paying his hard earned money for better treatment is treated with utter disrespect.
Kindly see into matter and make the patient experience better.
Hi Rohit,

We would like to thank you for your comments, we always appreciate feedback. We are deeply committed to providing the highest quality medical care and ensure patient satisfaction. Please provide your UHID along with a brief overview of your case via email at [email protected] so that we can review our records. Please mention the UHID in the subject line of the email.

Team Medanta.