[Resolved] Medi Assist India — claim id no 19625503

Mumbai, Mumbai City District, Maharashtra, India
 ambili as on Jun 11, 2019
Complaint no 19625503

I am submitting my above mentioned claim no from past one month but didnt receive any resolution, i am calling there call center every day to enquire about my claim but i am getting the same answer from all the team members that the back end team is working on it ...

I am fed up of following this case. Today i have called again and asked the executive to provide me their manager no.to call and speak but whatever contact no. I was given was switched off...

Really a pathetic service i received from medi assist team.

These people are asking me the signature of MD Pathalogist from the hospital where i was submitted on emergency basis but i have informed them multiple times that tge MD Pathalogist is not available and i asked them to exclude the amount of 2220/- for which they need the signature from MD pathalogist and refund the remaining amount but these people are not doing that also.

Now i am going to take this issue to IRDA team.

My ticket no. Is 7232473, i need quick resolution otherwise i will move further as stated above.

Ambili a s
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 11, 2019
No resolution peovided still, really frustrated

[Jun 11, 2019] Medi Assist India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

“Sri Krishna Arcade”, 47/1, 9th Cross, 1st Main Road, Sarakki Industrial Layout, 3rd Phase, J P Nagar, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560078
    Medi Assist India - claim id no 19625503