[Resolved]  Medi Assist India — claim id no 19625503

Complaint no 19625503

I am submitting my above mentioned claim no from past one month but didnt receive any resolution, i am calling there call center every day to enquire about my claim but i am getting the same answer from all the team members that the back end team is working on it ...

I am fed up of following this case. Today i have called again and asked the executive to provide me their manager no.to call and speak but whatever contact no. I was given was switched off...

Really a pathetic service i received from medi assist team.

These people are asking me the signature of MD Pathalogist from the hospital where i was submitted on emergency basis but i have informed them multiple times that tge MD Pathalogist is not available and i asked them to exclude the amount of 2220/- for which they need the signature from MD pathalogist and refund the remaining amount but these people are not doing that also.

Now i am going to take this issue to IRDA team.

My ticket no. Is 7232473, i need quick resolution otherwise i will move further as stated above.

Ambili a s
Jun 11, 2019
No resolution peovided still, really frustrated
Jun 11, 2019

Medi Assist India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Medi Assist India
    Medi Assist India Phone
    Medi Assist India Address
    “Sri Krishna Arcade”, 47/1, 9th Cross, 1st Main Road, Sarakki Industrial Layout, 3rd Phase, J P Nagar, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560078