[Resolved]  Medi Assist India — claim no[protected], ticket no - 6773573

I have submitted claim on 5th Apr 19 online and then submitted all original hospital documents to Medi Assist representative in Honeywell. After receipt of documents MediAssist asked for additional previous consultation papers. I had 7 calls with their customer care and every time I explained them that I don't have any medical history regarding this operation and hence don't have any previous documents. Every time after a call, representative told that I will get resolution within next 2-3 hrs but no response at all. Every time I wrote a mail to Medi Assist, I'm getting same mail that previous consultation papers are required. If I don't have any previous medical history from where you expect me to produce these documents? All medical documents submitted have all detailed information regarding illness, operation details, charges, bill summery, progress reports etc. Please let me know any escalation path is available?
Complaint marked as Resolved May 1, 2019
Will talk to company HR

[May 02, 2019] Medi Assist India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Medi Assist India
    Medi Assist India Phone
    Medi Assist India Address
    “Sri Krishna Arcade”, 47/1, 9th Cross, 1st Main Road, Sarakki Industrial Layout, 3rd Phase, J P Nagar, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560078